• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow*Weta grails

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jbinny

Super Freak
Reaction score
looking for...

stone trolls

watcher in the water

These are the hard to find pieces that I'm currently seeking out and I'm willing to pay TOP DOLLAR.

I may be interested in others as they become available, but this is a short list for the time being.

Last edited:
willing to trade/sell:

- original balrog - slight damage to his left horn, should be an easy fix with putty/repaint
- aragorn

I have some others on your list, just not sure I want to let go unless it's for something special....

what are you offering?

i'm kinda tossing around the idea of going back to strictly LOTR stuff, but there's no way that i'd be able to swing that without regretting it. a majority of my marvel stuff is either extremely rare and/or impossible to come by, as you already know. if i were to switch back to all LOTR stuff, it would be almost an entire swap, just like i originally did for marvel.

i'm kinda tossing around the idea of going back to strictly LOTR stuff, but there's no way that i'd be able to swing that without regretting it. a majority of my marvel stuff is either extremely rare and/or impossible to come by, as you already know. if i were to switch back to all LOTR stuff, it would be almost an entire swap, just like i originally did for marvel.

:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl

looking for...

cave troll
original balrog
stone trolls
rwos
uruk-hai scout swordsman
moria archer
moria swordsman
sam and bill
orthanc
merry
bilbo
treebeard bust
aragorn

i have a ton of very hard to find marvel pieces that i may be willing to trade or sell, so pm me with what you have and we'll discuss prices and trades.

:horror :horror ...Going back to LOTR statues?? Good choice...:rock

thinking about it...

damn tnt mtivated me to throw the extended editions, and BAM.

I loved sitting around all weekend and enjoying my favorite movies. Something about these movies for me just bring comfort and relaxtion.

lol...good luck in your change over man...you should have no issues with all those hard to find marvels you got....you miss the cave troll weenie? :rotfl

my collection just feels so empty without 'em :monkey2

Wow man, I can't believe you are going to dump all that Marvel stuff. I understand about wanting the LOTR, which is why I'm trying to consolidate to just the choice pieces of each line.

Wow man, I can't believe you are going to dump all that Marvel stuff. I understand about wanting the LOTR, which is why I'm trying to consolidate to just the choice pieces of each line.

I very well may end up keeping my hulk, spidey, and wolverine stuff, but i'm about a fart in a whirlwind if there's ever been one, especially with my collecting :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back