• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED: Sideshow Jason's part IV and IX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daywalker UK

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Just need these 2 to complete my set-up.
Not worried about MIB anymore and would accept loose figures, maybe even with missing accesories (must have their stand though).

Can pay via paypal or I have some stuff to trade (mainly 6" figures and sets, some loose, some MIB). Just ask for a full list if you'd consider trading but some examples are:

MIB Mcfarlane Monsters Femmes Fatales boxset
MIMB Character Options Dr. Who in Spacesuit with Lift cage
MIMB Harry Potter 10" Grawp the Giant
...Loads more

Last edited:
Re: Looking for Jasons part IV, IX & X. Also 'The Dead'

I have an ex part 9 for sale if your interested. Thanks

Thanks but I'm trying to avoid Exclusives on the basis that with shipping on top they're going to cost me a fortune :(

which dead regs are you looking for ?

Well I don't have any (other than the Babysitter who should ship this week) so I'm open to any of them but in order of preference:

Corporate Spokesman
Doctor
Security Guard
Tactical Containment Unit Operator

i can do all except the security guard for 65.00 each plus shipping . i decided i don't need the regulars . LMK

Sorry for the delay in replying.
Appreciate the offers and if you were UK based I'd take you up on at least one of them. Sadly, with shipping of $25+ on top they just stretch outside my current budget.

If I'm going to spend $90 on a fig it really should be one of the Jasons I'm missing first.

Part X now acquired. Still looking for JGtH and Final Chapter Jason's though.

So your in the uk...im in the u.s. ill let you have the containment officer for 75.00 shipped. Mint in brown shipper box, never taken out. Or you can have the contaiment officer and the corporate spokesman for 125.00 shipped. Let me know.....

Thanks for the offer but circumstances have meant I am having to avoid getting into The Dead line right now. I did edit my thread title a while back but I notice it has only actually amended the post title.
I'm just after the Part 4 and Part 9 Jason's now, along with New Nightmare Freddy.

If you want the Thread title changing, send me a pm as to what you want it to say and I will update it as only we can do that, may be less confusing as your title still states 'the dead' in it.
Shell
x :peace

Back