SST U.S. Army Infantryman AEF 1918

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hmsresolute

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Does anyone know where these things are for sale? There were like 3,500 of these things made and I cannot find one on ebay or amazon. If you know, I would be greatful if you would inform me of where one is.

They turn up on eBay now and then but are usually pricey. $150-$180, I've seen them go for. I was lucky to get a loose one at a toy show for $15!

I think that the 5th Marine Rifleman and the Australian Light Horse were two of the best of the series.

Rabbit

It really was a great line, too bad they discontinued. Wasn't there originally a plan for a Maxim gunner? I'd have liked to have seen a Turk and a Russian as well. Well I've got some loose ones to customize some day....

You can usually find the AEF Officer and Infantryman for under $100. USD. Patiance may be required. Just keep looking in the sale and trade sections of the various military 1/6th boards and cruise eBay regularly.
The figure that you might want to feel you don't need from the line is the General Pershing. that will set you back much money these days. Even loose complete they sell for big bucks.
I also am sorry they discontinued the B & B line. The later figures produced with the Peter Jackson impramature are top notch.

This thread is kinda closed, feel free to make any more comments. I love to hear from people about my threads. I just got the US Army Doughboy from Australia.

Back