JLCMSU'S Star Wars Contest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jlcmsu

Today in the Mail I got a couple packed of the Star Wars SS DVD and Collect For Life Bracelets.

I will be giving away one DVD and a Bracelet to go with it. The Contest will run from Today starting now to midnight on the 19th opening day of ROTS.

Email me your shipping address to [email protected] and I will randomly pick the winner using number generator.

Re: re

LOL Yeah, contest like are spreading like wildfire.

Thanks Gaz. I got 2 of each and am keeping one for myself. I figured I don't need two of each so I thought I'd give one away to someone.

I'm in! Thanks Josh. :toast

I was hoping you were gonna give away a SS Exclusive Version Grievous! :lol ;)

JS :wave

LOL JS I'd have to make sure I won that one :p

All emails sent have been recieved.:banana

Josh, be sure to post your impressions once you watch the DVD. I'm anxious to see what exactly is shown.

Recieved a couple more emails.

The DVD is very similar in the way the Gollum DVD is done. It talks about how each figure is done and even talks a little bit about Grevious. There is an extra section that has the little Obi-Wan with the force video.

All emails sent have been recieved.
Lol that has to be one of the stupidest things youve ever said.
How would you know it ALL emails sent had been recieved?
You wouldnt because you would of never recieved them...
:thud ;)

To Josh
Re: Last PM sent

:cry

And nice blocking by the way, very very adult.

Cheers
Eddy

PS. My "Little buddys" were not actualy around when I posted what I did that made you cry, get your facts straight.

The DVD is very similar in the way the Gollum DVD is done. It talks about how each figure is done and even talks a little bit about Grevious. There is an extra section that has the little Obi-Wan with the force video.
Whoa! Sounds really nice. I'm in! Thanks Josh. :thud

HE,

Just drop it would ya. Let the horse die already please.

Your email is in my inbox Goldberry.

Back