Top 31 Bad Ass Star Wars Moments

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great list-- a couple of ones I'd change the numbers and there are a few left off--- I didn't see Lando anywhere :confused: but overall great job... and the best part about #1 is how Ford improvized what wasn't in the script. Pure pimp indeed.:D

Very well done. I don't agree with a lot of them. But we will all have our opinions.

For example:

Any scene where Yoda is using a lightsaber would not even make it on to my own list.

For me, the opening shot of ANH is still the most awe inspiring moment of all the SW movies. Sitting there in the theater as a kid watching that Star Destroyer fly overhead opened a whole new universe for me.

Anything calling any scene with Anakin "badass" just fails. He's not badass. Vader is badass. Anakin. Not so much.

The two things I've heard the most from people are:

1) Where's the moment with AT-AT's rolling in

2) Luke back-flipping off the plank of Jabba's barge and catching his saber.

Gotta tell ya... I kinda agree I forgot about both of these!!!! Oy!

The list got picked up by mixi.jp - which is a huge Japanese site, so it is hysterical because I'm getting lots of Japanese comments I can't read.

i like the scene in ROTS when the :vader is coming down on Anakin and you can see the inside, a truly badass scene imo.

Great list, though #16 Happened in ROTJ instead of ESB.

*removes nerd goggles*

Good stuff here. I'm sure there's more (definately the AT-AT's!!!) but I like it. Makes me want to go watch Star Wars......again.

i have to agree with No.1

THIS is why Han Solo is the "man" :p

Yep, #1 is perfect.

Also for me #8 is up there as well. You can tell Vader owns Luke when they first meet at the top of the stairs. Luke has a false bravado that he's actually going to take Vader down but you can see the fear he has. I just love that entire scene. Thst just my interpretation of it...

I actually found myself tearing up a little bit thinking about some of these moments. Sniff.

I never realized Obi-Wan sacrificed himself in that scene.
Really? That's sort of the whole point of that scene (although I guess you could argue about the reasoning behind his action).

Back