MEDICOM Indiana Jones VCD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwanryan

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Medicom Indiana Jones VCD will be released late Nov 2008. It looks "sweet", will you get one?
<table><tr><td>
m161378504.jpg
</td><td>
m161378513.jpg
</td>
</tr></table>

I normally don't collect vinyl-based figures, but I like this. I wonder if Sideshow will distribute it. At this point I think I'm just craving for something Indy-related to buy.

Aside from Sideshow, INDY is now dead.

I agree. I can't begin to tell you how disappointed I am in the way companies have handled this license. I don't even see Sideshow putting out a large number of Indy items. I could have had a really nice display case of Indy collectibles. Now if I end up with a half-dozen items, that'd be plenty.

I think most of these companies grossly overestimated the demand for Indy stuff. Most people just seemed to want 1 good representation of Indy himself and they were done.

...Most people just seemed to want 1 good representation of Indy himself and they were done.

Right, the PREMIUM FORMAT! :gun

I'm more disappointed that Gentle Giant didn't do an animated Indy maquette, I really wanted one to go with the ACME Character Key, and to add to the Star Wars, LOTR, and POTC maquette collection. Ah well. :angelsmil

I think most of these companies grossly overestimated the demand for Indy stuff. Most people just seemed to want 1 good representation of Indy himself and they were done.

I suppose I'm in the minority here. I, for one, was looking forward to building a nice Indy collection with a variety of high-end pieces from several companies, namely Sideshow and GG. Most people seem to be more bent out of shape regarding the Hasbro line ending. I did have the action figures at one point, but then decided I didn't want "toys" in the collection so I liquidated what I had and decided to stick with just high-end pieces.

I'm happy with what we've gotten, but I felt it could have been so much more. I suppose it's more difficult to build something around a single character, rather than a world of characters, like in SW or LOTR.

Back