MR 501st Trooper Helm 1:1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rook

Super Freak
Reaction score
Someone be my enabler...or not...

SWS has the 501st helm back up for order, and I have one in my cart. Having never seen one first-hand, I'm reliant on the opinions of others. How are the MR clone helms in person? Do they look as good in real life as they do in photographs? Better? Worse? Help me out...

Someone be my enabler...or not...

SWS has the 501st helm back up for order, and I have one in my cart. Having never seen one first-hand, I'm reliant on the opinions of others. How are the MR clone helms in person? Do they look as good in real life as they do in photographs? Better? Worse? Help me out...

The 501st helmet is one of the best MR buckets, if not the best. It is an eye catcher thanks to his awesome weathered paint job. I wasn´t also sure at first, but when my first bucket arrived (212nd Attack Battalion helmet) I felt in love with this line and now I own all of them.

Unfortunately, almost all my collectibles are back in the box until I finish my new Star Wars room and it is going to take me a while because I am making my own custom cabinets. I only have some really old pics like the Maul 1:1 bust one.

honestly for the price, i'd go for the stormtrooper helmet instead. the weathering job on this one isnt particularly very good. at least imo. It looks good from about 10 feet away but up close it looks rushed. Still a cool helmet though, but like i said for the same price as the stormtrooper i'd go with the stormy.

501st1.jpg

I've got Boba Fett & the Vader from MR (very happy) - I did have the Shocktrooper but it was returned when a hairline crack formed from the bottom corner of the frown an inch up towards the ear ( I don't know if the factory was changed before or after these but I am wary of buying the clone helms) I do have a EFX stormie on the way though!

I have all the clone helmets & think it's one of the better helmets. They all look great in person & displayed together . You may get addicted .

I had a clean 501st a while back and the quality was top notch. I've seen this one in proto but not production so I can't vouch for the look but the MR helmets were some of the best ever done. I only have the eFx Stormie which is a retooled MR version and I love it. If you can swing it get one, you won't regret it.

501st = Ordered. :rock

I might sell a couple of my lesser PFs to score a Stormtrooper, if the Clone helmet is everything you say. But we'll see... :D

the new e-fx stormtrooper helmet is absolutely beautiful... i totally recommend it.

Careful...helmets are very, very addictive :D I think you'll love your 501st.
h1-1.jpg

h2-2.jpg

h3.jpg

h4.jpg

h2-1.jpg

Back