Pics of Watcher in the Water

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slingblade

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anybody have any good pics of The Watcher in the Water? I have only seen a couple and they were of a piece that was broken in about 15 diff places. Can anybody take some shots of theirs and post them please?

Thanks! :D

Here's some pics (not mine):
Watcher06.jpg

Watcher05.jpg

Watcher04.jpg

Watcher03.jpg

Watcher02.jpg

Watcher01.jpg

Perhaps, but probably not with the same authenticity - compare recent beasties for example; i.e. Cave Troll, Balrog.

If you are talking about the Legendary scale cave troll and balrog, I think they are both very good. Especially the cave troll which has an amazing amount of detail...I don't have the watcher either, but would definately add it to my collection if I could.

If you are talking about the Legendary scale cave troll and balrog, I think they are both very good. Especially the cave troll which has an amazing amount of detail...I don't have the watcher either, but would definately add it to my collection if I could.

They are indeed, I have both; but there are subtle variations that distinguish them from the Weta pieces, and in a not so film accurate fashion.

They are indeed, I have both; but there are subtle variations that distinguish them from the Weta pieces, and in a not so film accurate fashion.

That is true...There is nothing better than the orginal weta cave troll statue!!!:rock ..He is definately one of my favorites...Unfortunately I am also missing the original balrog..

It's tough to compete with the sculpts by the Weta crew. In my mind, they've set the bar. Sideshow was always just the distributor for the original license. Now they're left with the unenviable task of living up to the Weta legacy.

The Watcher is definitely my #1 grail. If I could ever stop buying the newer stuff, I'd probably already have it by now. If I could find a pristine copy of it, that is...

I have a Watcher in the Water "statue" in my posession. If you want more pics or have any special requests (nothing dirty tho:lol), let me know and I'll be happy to post some. :D

Back