BANJO KAZOOIE: NUTS AND BOLTS!!!!! \m/

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moonloop

Super Freak
Reaction score
HELL YES, loved the first two and the new one is looking AMAZING.....got great news today though, THE GAME WILL ONLY BE $40 dollars! Plus if you pre-order it you get to download the original Banjo for free on live arcade. :rock

IGN XBOX 360 said:
"At the end of the demo, we had the chance to talk to Rare about the recent announcement by Microsoft that Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts would only be $39.99 in the US and would include a code to download Banjo-Kazooie on XBLA if you preorder it. That aggressive pricing and bonus caused many to think that Nuts & Bolts is a short or low-budget game. Not so, according to Rare. The pricing decision was entirely up to Microsoft and was merely done to encourage people to pick the game up. This is definitely, "not a budget title," and we've been assured that, "it will take a long time to beat it."

Rare is currently in the bug fixing and optimization stage of Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts and have promised that the framerate, one of the more noticeable shortcomings of the current build, will improve before launch this November."

No one cares about Banjo? :monkey2

The original was awesome! The best game on N64, the 2nd was also just as fun. One of the best plat formers ever made! And the new one seems to be looking like it will be awesome! Just pre-ordered it along with 6 other games :rock.

I'm right there with you, NightCreep. LOVE Banjo :rock

No doubt, I will be picking this up

Loved the original game... the seasons board was one of my favorites :rock

I'd like to get this, but no 360, was hoping it would be on the Wii :monkey2

Loved the original game... the seasons board was one of my favorites :rock

I'd like to get this, but no 360, was hoping it would be on the Wii :monkey2

Nope sorry. Microsoft owns Rare now, they are a first party developer for them.

I'll be picking up Viva Pinata 2 tomorrow. I loved the first and while the 2nd isn't much different.....I traded in the original and need my Pinata fix. Plus for only $40, you can't beat that. BTW VP2 has gotten a 8.5 from both IGN and Gamespot.

Yep, it was there yesterday. Downloaded it, tried it, liked it, might buy it. The only thing I didn't like is how it felt radically different compared to the first two Banjo-Kazooie games. That and the vehicle controls are slippery.

You know, I love this franchise.....but in my opinion if the final version of the game is anything like the demo (which I am sure it is)....I am disappointed. I'll see how well it is received when it is released.

But I will be downloading the original BK on live arcade for sure!

Yeah I know what you mean. The demo reminded me how far we've come since the first BK game on the N64 way back when. Some things haven't changed for the better.

Game looks pretty but the gameplay seems a bit dated. Also, what the heck are you supposed to do in the demo? You get the vehicle and they send you to a "world" then... nothing. Game could be really cool if you get in to the vehicle building.

Game looks pretty but the gameplay seems a bit dated. Also, what the heck are you supposed to do in the demo? You get the vehicle and they send you to a "world" then... nothing. Game could be really cool if you get in to the vehicle building.

Yeah, that is why the demo has me put off a bit....some people on other forums are talking about how they have been playing the demo for 9 hours......I don't know, I found the demo boring :(.

Aside from the 8.3 from IGN, Gamespot finally reviewed the game and praised it highly with a 8.5 :rock.

I still haven't played this game yet.....as they say this game can take 20-30 hours to finish (even more if you want to get all the jiggys/etc.). But basically since I know I will spend a long time playing this, I want to play the shorter games I have first before I get engulfed in this game.

I did however almost beat the first game again on the xbox live arcade. I really hate that Gruntilda quiz at the end. It was a pain in the ass the first time around and nothing has changed.

Started playing this game last night.

I really like it and I think the reviews are accurate. They did take a correct step in the advancement of the Banjo franchise, but they might have gone too far.

The only thing is that......there is too much going on in this game, too many things that can get very confusing. One moment you may understand all the mechanics and things to do....and the next you get confused or forget about them. The game has like a 2+ hour learning curve because of that.

The vehicle thing is still confusing as hell.....I figure that will take me a few more hours to get down.

Back