Best Superhero Movie of all time? (So far)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is the best Superhero movie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OSCORP

Super Freak
Reaction score
Which is the best Superhero movie?

These are MY choices, if you don't like them pick other. (if you think any of the spiderman or xmen movies are the best pick those....even if it's x-men 2 for example then pick xmen movies etc.

copy-of-superman-movie-poster.jpg

Batman-Begins-Poster-C12886824.jpeg

final-ironman-poster2-big.jpg

spiderman_Poster.jpg

877133.jpg

incredible-hulk-poster-0.jpg

ghost-rider-poster-0.jpg

Last edited:
Hard call, nostalgia makes me want to pick one of the Superman movies, but while awesome, they have some seriously flawed parts :lol

And the rest (except for Ghost Rider :lol) are great, but I decided to go with other, and Burton's 1989 Batman :rock To me, its still my favorite of all time.

Superman remains the best superhero movie.
X2 is my favorite superhero movie.

1. Superman The Movie
2. (tie) Iron Man / Batman: The Dark Knight
3. (tie) Batman / Batman Returns
4. The Incredible Hulk
5. X-Men 2

1989 Batman. Still holds up well after almost 20yrs and no other comic book movie has come close to the frenzy it created. It made comic book movie history. TDK is a close second.

People are putting Incredible Hulk and Ghost Rider as the best?????? All time???????

Superman The Movie
The Dark Knight
Batman Begins
V for Vendetta
Iron Man

People are putting Incredible Hulk and Ghost Rider as the best?????? All time???????

Nobody's voted for those yet.

As for my choices? Well there's only so many good choices. I suppose i coulda added FF as a choice.:D

Too much TDK hype still going on for this to be an accurate poll result, imho.

Could be. Lotta the younger folks think it's the best thing since sliced bread. (great flick but not the best superhero movie in my book)

Superman the movie.
TDK
Iron Man
Superman 2
Spider-Man
X-men

for me.

Jamming all three Spider-Man movies into one general vote option (same with X-Men also) isn't a great idea. Spidey 3 ruins it for the previous two movies in the trilogy.

Voted for Superman, it stands the test of time. TDK is awesome, but it's very new, and some people who voted for it may have a case of the newsies blinding their judgement.

1. Superman
2. Spider-Man 2
3. The Dark Knight

Jamming all three Spider-Man movies into one general vote option (same with X-Men also) isn't a great idea. Spidey 3 ruins it for the previous two movies in the trilogy.
Thats why i posted this.

"if you think any of the spiderman or xmen movies are the best pick those....even if it's x-men 2 for example then pick xmen movies etc."

Just because YOU or ME might not think X3 or SM3 is the best of all time someone may. (and there's only so many poll options)
Voted for Superman, it stands the test of time. TDK is awesome, but it's very new, and some people who voted for it may have a case of the newsies blinding their judgement.

I agree
Spidey 3 ruins it for the previous two movies in the trilogy.

I disagree. X3 didn't ruin X1 and X2 for me. And ROTJ ewoks and all didn't ruin the first two. :)

While TDK was almost the best superhero movie ever. I still think Batman Begins was better. BB was a true masterpiece.

I'm all for nostalgia but there is absolutely no way Superman is a better film than The Dark Knight. Superman is great, but as a film, it's not even close. None on this list are.

Super Hero movies:

1. The Dark Knight
2. Superman
2. Batman Begins
4. Iron Man
5. Superman II

Comic Movies:

1. The Dark Knight
2. American Splendor
3. History of Violence
4. Superman
4. Batman Begins

The thing about Superman and TDK is that they shouldn't be limited to a list of "best comic movie" when they are so much more than the "comic" classification really allows them to be. They are great movies in their own right, standing tall with the greatest of films, comics or not.

Can't really say the same for most of the other movies on the poll, which (in my opinion) are lighter, fluffier popcorn fare.

And Krayt, if the Spider-Man movies and X-Men movies are rolled up into 1 vote option, why wasn't the same done with Batman Begins and TDK? and in the same regard, Superman and Superman 2?

Cause those are trilogy's and i thought i'd roll them up. The others are not.(again only so many poll options) And if you think that would make more room for more movies... Well it would be lame, as i think i named pretty much the best superhero movies.(kinda pushing it putting GR in there as it is, no need to have FF or DD in there.)

Back