Upcoming 1/4 Star Wars figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

tomandshell

I found this on another website- interview with Tom Gilliland, creative director at SS. If you have already seen it, forgive me for recycling.

It looks like the next two figures will be probably be Ep. 4 Obi-Wan to go with Vader, and Ep. 4 Leia.

In the future, expect things like: Boba Fett, Yoda/Dagobah Luke 2-pack, R2-D2/C-3PO 2-pack, Darth Maul, Qui-Gonn Jinn, X-Wing Luke, as well as "minor characters" like Bib Fortuna, with lower edition sizes.

www.jedidefender.com/newspro/fullnews.cgi?newsid1090760764,59790,

I quote this article in another thread. I'm hoping that the list provided isn't accurate. Really don't want 3 Lukes before a lot of other important characters. And those 2 variants wouldn't be my choice to redo him anyway. The next Luke I get will need to be Jedi Luke.

You know Iam totally stoked for the SW line! We as collectors are in the perfect place: excellent busts, 1/4 with amazing detail, statues, props ect.

With all this it makes for some cool displays!

No, I am really glad that I did not buy that second chance Luke!
With the (possible) next releases... I need to save up!

OMG, I'm going to have to start working some serious overtime and save up for all these figures! I want them all!! :banana

most definately want the qui gonn and darth maul!! and the boba fett. hopefully the leia will be the slave leia with removable ostume..... j/k. and im now most definately cancelling my luke order because id rather have the luke/yoda dagobah than this one.

Didn't it say somewhere that it was (Rumored) to be Ep.IV Leia?
Oh well, so much for a Slave Girl on the first outing!

I remember reading someplace that they were doing 25 pieces in all? At least one of each of the main characters from each film.

Well with vader out of the way, and now grievous, The only ones left that I would need to get are Fett and Maul.

Would consider the emporor and dooku, but it would depend on the dynamics of the pose.

Should be a relatively cheap line for me :)

i would like to get a dooku but it depends on what the emporor looks like.

25 PIECES?!?!?!?
Oh man! SWEET!!!

Time for the wish lists!!!

Old 'Ben'
Luke Jedi
Luke Bespin
Han Hoth
Han Carbonite
Leia Slave Girl
3PO and R2
Chewie
Yoda
Lando Bespin (W/Cape)
Boba Fett
Emperor
Royal Guard
Stormtrooper
Dooku
Clone Trooper
Clone Commander
Mace Windu
Anakin (ROTS)
Qui-Gon
Darth Maul
Darth Sidious

And all the many variations of Luke, Han, Leia, et. all!!!

yeah my wish list goes in this order:
darth maul
anakin rots
qui gonn jinn
mace windu
boba fett
emporor
royal guards (would have to order two of them to complete the scene with the emporor)
jabba the hutt (j/k can you imagine how big that would be??)
lando
admiral acbar
gran moff tarkin
clone trooper
stormtrooper
scout trooper
grievous bodyguard.
yoda (i would like to see an episode II or III version but will take what i get)

I'd be curious where this "25 figures" came from? Doesn't seem likely that they'd limit the number like that.

But if I have 25 1/4s in my apartment I'm going to have to find another place to live.

I am buying EVERY figure released. I cannot wait! What a great line.

I really hope they make a Snowtrooper. The exclusive should come with the tri-pod cannon. :)

I'll be picking and choosing very selectively myself. Just too rich for my blood otherwise.

I have two questions, why won't anyone make me a damn Lando figure? No Lando in Unleashed, no Lando in Attakus, no Lando in Kotobukiya, no Lando mentioned for Sideshow...I want a Lando damn it! And I can't be the only one, surely?

And where's Chewie on that planned list Sideshow? Han will never be quite complete until he gets his furry pal made to go with him...

Sev.

Re: re

25 more pieces? OMG :google

I am having my doubts on Luke, I may want to wait for a better one. His legs just seem too short to me and I notice it everytime I look at the photo. I still have time to decide I guess.

re

25? Count me out.

All I really want to retain from this line are:

Vader
Stormtrooper
Boba Fett
Grievous
Yoda
The droids

All I can is that you guys must be rolling in money.

Re: re

25 pieces?? At $300 a piece...man I'd be poorer then a bum with no shoes!!

I'm still hoping for a stand-alone Yoda Dagobah version. I'm also a big fan of Watto.....love that little guy! I want an exclusive version with a sigar!
And Obi Kenobi is on my list aswell. I also might go for a Stormtrooper though.

Re

Im sure everyone knows which 1/4 scale I want...

GREEDO:idea

Please sideshow!!!
You can even make it a edition size of 1 :naughty

Back