Star Wars Shaak Ti Mini Bust First Look Images!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GGC

Super Freak
Reaction score
Another GREAT Mini Bust!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Re: Star Wars Shaak Ti First Look Images!

Really nice detail on the headdress and paint apps, but is she supposed to have those segments where the tentacles are coming down from her head? Or is that a badly mismatched joint?

I get mine today. My first Shaak Ti collectible

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Pretty nice but GG is still on my banned list.

"You sir, yes you. Smell my fingers.... Does that smell like ^^^^ to you?" :rotfl

Congrats! Looks really nice.:D

Changed it out. I figured the new picture showed how hot she really is. :D

Orli is smoking hot :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

And this bust is ^^^^ing great. By far my new favorite bust. So glad to finally have a Shaak Ti collectible. Now I just need to figure out where the hell I'm gonna keep her.

OK Sideshow, time to get off your asses and get me a PF or 1:1 bust

Or a figure on the Buck. :monkey1

I would like a 12", but that's not one of my dream pieces.

I think right now my absolute grail would be a 1:1 of Shaak Ti. Closely followed by a PF of her. Just such a visually stunning character.

I'm just not a fan of GG's sculpts at all. To me, they barely ever represent a character correctly.

The only winners are usually in armor (clones, vader), or aliens like Ackbar.

Looks really good. Got her coming from Adam as well and will be looking forward to that shipping notice.

Orli is smoking hot :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

And this bust is ^^^^ing great. By far my new favorite bust. So glad to finally have a Shaak Ti collectible. Now I just need to figure out where the hell I'm gonna keep her.

OK Sideshow, time to get off your asses and get me a PF or 1:1 bust

A 1:1 bust of Shaak Ti? Sounds expensive. I'll take it.:D

Its a well done piece, except that the robe looks too shiny to me. The skin has a flat look. Why couldn't they have made the robe with the same look? Disappointing. However, it still looks like it would be very nice to have.

Orli is smoking hot

Quoted For Truth. Shaak Ti is one of those characters where I prefer Orli out of make up and costuming while Amy Allen is one where I prefer her in makeup and costuming....not really all that fond of the normal look of her. While I really dislike GG, I will be getting this one after seeing some in hand pics.....Shaak and Aayla are the only two GG busts I was planning on getting this year.

Back