Gary Glitter is a scumbag

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is he so freaked out about if he's not even facing charges on return to the UK?

Just go to the UK and head to whereever you want to go.

What is he so freaked out about if he's not even facing charges on return to the UK?

He may not be faces charges but he is facing questioning over other accusations regarding child molestation!

Plus I don't think he is gonna be left alone to do what he wants in this country...trust me! :gun

He is scared of the British Press (and rightly so)

I dont think his time in jail has peturbed his pedofillia

and I think this guy has such a large ego that he thinks he is above the law, and above decency

I doubt this is the last time he will try and abuse children

He is running scared and hopefully he wont be able to hide anywhere else other than the UK where he will be monitored

He is scared of the British Press (and rightly so)

I dont think his time in jail has peturbed his pedofillia

and I think this guy has such a large ego that he thinks he is above the law, and above decency

I doubt this is the last time he will try and abuse children

He is running scared and hopefully he wont be able to hide anywhere else other than the UK where he will be monitored

:clap:clap:clap Pefectly said, its just a shame that we have to put up with that thing in our country!

I didn't say he was mimicking something GK had done. It just sounded like something George Kastanza would have done. It was a joke. Not a very good one apparently. :dunno

Back