Father Nails XBox To Tree To Spite Sons

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
Father Nails XBox To Tree To Spite Sons
Aug 19 2008

xbox.jpg

Some poor kids' dad nailed their XBox to a tree to teach them a lesson. One about hating your father.

My husband had repeatedly warned our 3 boys about their behavior while playing the XBOX. Tuesday, after I arrived home from work, our oldest son told me to look in the backyard at "Dad's artwork". Well, I wasn't surprised to see the XBOX proudly displayed on the nearest tree... way to go Honey!!!!!
Wow, I can honestly say I'm glad these aren't my parents -- making your kids play an old Xbox when the 360 has been out forever. I may call social services.

A costly lesson... [ireport]

Halo 2! Good on him I reckon, if those boys were acting that badly all the time, they should be punished. I don't think there is enough done by parents & schools to teach children, especially young men & women, the right way to act & behave. I wish ettique was made more important in this era. So if an xbox get nailed to a tree to show some tough love so be it!

That's some funny ^^^^, hearing the way some of these little ^^^^s that talk on LIVE, those little bastards probably deserved it. :lol

it shows how interesting todays world is for this to make the news. :lol:lol:lol

yeah while we have soldiers overseas playing world police, when was the last time they showed us picture or video of them? or while there's hundreds of homeless people on the streets they have the time and money to report on some bull ^^^^. bunk the media!:mad:

Forget tHAT, my PS3 was $-I just nailed my kids to the tree.

Back