• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB/WTT Preds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sscalltheway

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello all i'am currentely looking for HT AVP Celtic and Scar predators, i know these are pretty up there but the last loose scar i saw on ebay went for right under 300$, so i'am looking to pay around that. I would rather buy it if i could but if you are only interested in trades then i have the following:

-Hot Toys RPD Leon Mint condition on display, has box and all accesories.
-Hot Toys Aliens Colonial Marine Hudson with extra head made by Figuremaster Les (recentely bought it from fellow board member and MIB) Hudson is in perfect condition and has been an display for around 2 months now and comes with all accesories and box.
-Hot Toys regular wolf MIB.
-Hot Toys SSE Cleaner Kit Wolf received in mail 8/18 (monday)

P.M. if interested and am extremely willing to trade two for a predator or one and money..... Thanks:banana:banana:banana

Edit: Have Sideshow Exclusive faramir looking to throw in for free Mint on Display with box.

Last edited:
I gots a Scar, but I am looking for 1:1 stuff, LMK if you gots somthin' and we can work somethin' out...

I gots a Scar, but I am looking for 1:1 stuff, LMK if you gots somthin' and we can work somethin' out...

Dude i wish i had ANYTHING 1:1 so we could work something out but i just don't :lol i think destiny doesn't want me to get either of these two:rotfl

I was going to buy this predator 1 bio they have up on ebay right now that's painted but decided not too. anyway good luck to both of us in finding what we seek right now!:peace

here is the bio https://cgi.ebay.com/Predator-Bio-M...ryZ60361QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Dude, I get my Wolf Bust tomorrow, and I am working on 2 very Special 1:1 Busts that I hope to finish in a week or so, these things are looking good so far...

Dude, I get my Wolf Bust tomorrow, and I am working on 2 very Special 1:1 Busts that I hope to finish in a week or so, these things are looking good so far...

Damn..... Just speechless, if they ever come out with a lifesize predator like they did with terminator would you buy that too?

I dont know man, but I am working on a Pred Mask and Body Project so I can display it as a Lifeize... I think that the most I will spend on Pred stuff is what the Prerdator 32' CM is costing me....

Yeah i really hate that piece with a passion..... Saw it fell in love with it, then saw the price and started to hate it because i knew i would neber have it :lol

Guys shoot me a proposal and we can work something out, anybody willing to sell a scar or celtic pred get with me so we can both get what we want. Even if you think i won't except your offer it won't hurt to try.:peace

PM sent...I am also gonna sell a Ancient Special Version Predator here pretty soon, just a heads up Main...

Back