• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for Universal Horror SSE PF's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

praxitas

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have the Mummy and Bride of Frank duo... Let me know what you have and your prices.

Thanks!

Thanks man! :cool:

The main ones I'm looking for are Nosferatu, Drac and Wolfman... I would possibly be interested in LOM or phantom..

I was tempted to offer my LAM, but I dont have my display really set up and am afraid I'll regret it later.

good luck!

I might part with the Phantom, it would depend on what you were offering. I have a nice 8x10 to go behind it too.

DisplayRoom862008011.jpg

:wave

Bump

SSE Only

I Own - Bride and Frank, Mummy, Drac, Wolf, LAM

I Need - Nosforatu and Phantom

I'm hoping the phantom goes on sale during spook. So at the moment I'm not to worried about him. Any leads on Nos would be appreciated :peace

i have a Nos Ex. Have any SS Marvel to trade?

I purged all of my marvel's the last couple months so unfortunately no... :monkey2

Anything imparticluar you are looking for I can at least keep an eye out... pm me with what your after..

Back