• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DONE DEAL

• Thread starter Bodie The Cursed
  • Start date
Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bodie The Cursed

Barad Dur Or Gandalf on Gawhir..

Newborn inspected for perfection.. and I know This doesnt belong here.. WOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

:moon

Re: Trading Newborn for Litho

wrongforum1.jpg

LOL

:poke

LOL...... :lol :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

funny smaug.... wrong forum for sure

...booger boy isn't very popular is he?..despite the low LE...:puke

Well, he is selling for over $500 on eBay, so I guess not everyone feels as you do.

..i think those who bought it were hoping for more...more $$ that is...:speech

Thanks for your opinion Dagger.. Now lets get this thread back on track..

Never displayed mint New Born For Barad Dur or Gandalf on Gawhir Art Litho

:wave

I think it's better to sell Newborn first
and then try to buy Baradur Litho.
I just sold my Newborn for $550 on eBay.

Just giving a boardmember a chance for an easy trade.

Re

Bodie,
Though you liked this piece, why trade? Unless you have 2 that is. You should keep it longer, the price of this piece will continue going up. Soon you will be able to trade for both the lithos instead of 1.:yay

Re: Re

lol, BoC's just trying to make sure everyone has a chnace at this one. And it's so nice to trade ~ Good Luck bro.

As for the NB's I still think they are underrated. Not sure if I will keep 1 if they ever arrive, but it's not the piece. Just more I have moved into more helms & enviorments now and it's really hard to look past that resale!

I'll say!

Some people collect LOTR cards by "Topps" in fact I do myself but there's one in the Return of the King set signed by Peter Jackson and it goes for as much as giclee... I'd say get a giclee signed by PJ myself... good choice the Giclee's rock!

But I do agree people are more likely to spay $550 on ebay than swap you me thinks :(

Thanks guys..

I have made a deal w/ a boardmember so Im pulling this offer off the table..

Back