eFx: Obi-Wan Kenobi ANH "Xtreme" Edition Lightsaber

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you buy the eFx Obi-Wan Kenobi Xtreme?

• Total voters

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
Alright this is another offering for this year so I'm wondering how many are planning to go into this venture with eFx? The pricing cost hasn't been announced but is rumored in the $400-$500 range. It will be weathered even though the proto on display at SDCC was not and is supposed to have a switch that will light it up and get some of the parts to move and shift. This line is eFx's way to offer classic designs without blantantly rehashing the old Master Replicas offerings.

Pictures again are credited to Shadow over on the Rebelscum boards:

20080724130ut4.png

20080724138nj1.png

20080724129io5.png

2008072417vo3.png

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/aS-5i1bce5U&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/aS-5i1bce5U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

dude i think that is bada$$ and with the additions makes it worth another purchase...if i had one in the first place. i hope it's around the $400 range.

Pretty cool item all in all, but I'm passing. When it isn't in the films it seems less official to me as far as prop replicas go. However a replica of Luke's Jedi saber sporting that action from the cut sequence would be cool. I don't think it was ever filmed actually, but the prop does exist and is pretty sweet.

At this point I'm pretty much out of the prop replica thing. If/when I do get back in I would be all about making my own replicas, which feels more authentic anyway.

I'll be picking up every offering from this Xtreme line.

Very cool idea, I don't think I'd buy this one... but if they release an OT Vader version I'd probably jump.

I already have the Master Replicas ANH Saber, so I really don't need a second one. :)

I'll be selective in this line, but I'm hopeful it will allow me to get sabers I missed out on MR.

I hope to see Luke ROTJ V1, Maul Full and Obi-Wan Ep 1-2 saber in this line, other than that I'll probably pass on everything else, interested in this Obi-Wan though.

It looks nice, but it really does need to lose the plaque which says "Xtreme" on it.

This is Star Wars, not a Mountain Dew flavor.

I'm interested, but it really needs more weathering.

According to the eFx representatives it will be fully weathered like the MR Obi-Wan Kenobi ANH Lightsaber.

I'll be selective in this line, but I'm hopeful it will allow me to get sabers I missed out on MR.

I hope to see Luke ROTJ V1, Maul Full and Obi-Wan Ep 1-2 saber in this line, other than that I'll probably pass on everything else, interested in this Obi-Wan though.

I'm wondering if they would be all "Xtreme" as well. Obi TPM was never done as an LE but all others were all done so you'd think they'd be candidates for this treatment.

Depends on what things I'll have coming when it ships but It's too cool to pass... I will get it!

According to preliminary reports its supposed to be offered in October/November. eFx doesn't have a long wait time like MR did so expect it to ship within 30 days of order. The next offered piece is supposed to be the AOTC Clone Trooper Helmet.

I'm wondering if they would be all "Xtreme" as well. Obi TPM was never done as an LE but all others were all done so you'd think they'd be candidates for this treatment.

Well, way I see it, it'd be a smart move since all the ones I listed were strong sellers, but because of when they were released, they missed out on a fair number of customers because we weren't able to afford pieces like this back then, but now we can and we'll make up a large part of the new buys.

"The next offered piece is supposed to be the AOTC Clone Trooper Helmet."

never thought i would be interested in an AOTC helmet, but after seeing it in person, i absolutely must have it.

Back