Hasbro 3.75" Scaled Crystal Skeleton w/ Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
It has arrived!!! Well, 9 of my 13 showed up in the mail today anyway. Here are some quick and dirty iPhone pics:

habsro_crystalskeleton_01.jpg

This thing is actually pretty cool. The throne is very detailed and the skeleton itself is separate and fully articulated:

habsro_crystalskeleton_03.jpg

habsro_crystalskeleton_02.jpg

Best yet, the skull is ball-jointed and can be removed. Voila, instant "one that was lost" and perfect 3.75" Crystal Skull for your Indy figures:
habsro_crystalskeleton_04.jpg

Good job, Hasbro! Between this and the 1/6 Ark I am quite impressed. Now I can't wait for my other 4 to show up so I can do 'em up proper. :rock

Best yet, the skull is ball-jointed and can be removed. Voila, instant "one that was lost" and perfect 3.75" Crystal Skull for your Indy figures:

Good job, Hasbro! Between this and the 1/6 Ark I am quite impressed. Now I can't wait for my other 4 to show up so I can do 'em up proper. :rock

Did you use that sword in the background to behead the alien?:D

Awesome news-- Glad these are starting to ship and they look fantastic. I can't wait to see what you'll be able to create with the 13... I'll have to make do with the 3 that I ordered--IF they and the 1/6 ark EVER show up.:monkey4

Nice pics.

Did you use that sword in the background to behead the alien?:D

Haha. No. That's actually the Sword of Hiro licensed HEROES replica sword and is so extremely sharp I could probably cut through the figure and the shelf at the same time. :horror

It has arrived!!! Well, 9 of my 13 showed up in the mail today anyway. Here are some quick and dirty iPhone pics:

This thing is actually pretty cool. The throne is very detailed and the skeleton itself is separate and fully articulated:

CONGRATS IrishJedi!!!!:chew:chew:chew IT LOOKS BAD ***!!!! I cannot wait for my crystal skeleton & ark!!!!!:monkey5:monkey5

I really want to get one, unfortunately, my area is still stuck with a ton of series 1 & 2 so until I see some Temple of Doom figures, I'll be missing 3 stickers.

IrishJedi, Know where I can get the Indiana Jones with Horse????:confused:

Even though there is a mixed bag of emotions about KOTCS, I would love SSC to do the Crystal Skeleton and Throne for the 1/6 Indy line.

I'm guessing that it would be more of an environmental piece than anything else so I wouldn't on a 1/6 Skeleton to be that articulated and I would assume the Throne would be painted Polystone or something along those lines so I would just imagine it'd be around the price of Belloq and the Idol piece.

Got my 2 today. The boxes were much bigger than I was expecting. Cool figures, but I really had to fidget with them to get them to sit on the thrones without looking funky.

I got mine today too. Funny how that worked out. It's nicer than I expected. Is it possible to bend his arms, though? Even though it looks like there's a joint there, I couldn't get them to bend.

kotcs_hasbro_throne_mailaway1.jpg

kotcs_hasbro_throne_mailaway2.jpg

kotcs_hasbro_throne_mailaway3.jpg

Those actually look pretty sweet! I just felt a slight pang of regret that I am not collecting this line.

icruise, yeah there are joints there. You just have to work them a bit. Get them "warmed up" you know. I don't mean actually heating them, just slowly move them back and forward and eventually the joint will start to move. Took me a few minutes, but mine is sitting down just fine now.

I'm glad they actually made the skull accurate this time. (With the huge eyes, sharp jaw, and horizontal extension of the skull) Every other attempt by Hasbro has looked like a vertically extended human skull (possibly like someone killed a Conehead)

Back