FL Freaks! Hunker Down!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shropt

My Little Mod
Reaction score
Hey all you Florida Freaks! Looks like we got one of those hurricanes a coming.

Everybody ready to hunker down?

Pretty sure Pitu is already feeling it down in the south.

My office is in the middle and most secure part of the house. I'm not near water in Tampa (I'm actually 3 blocks from Ray Jay stadium), so in a hurricane, my biggest threat at low mph winds would debris. At the high winds, you have to worry about the windows getting blown out and then the immense suction blowing through the house. My house is built like a "M" and my office is the "v", so in the event of the house becoming a giant wind tunnel, the right side of the house would go first b/c of it being one big space with lots of windows. I think as long as I don't lose the roof, the toys should be secure. And it's not gonna be that bad.

im up in the panhandle and as of today it's not supposed to head this way at all but who knows with these things???
everyone close be smart, be prepared, and stay safe.

HURRICANE PARTY !!!!!!!!!!!! :banana

Yes the outer Bands are hitting us right now and i still have to go to the Mall so sell Hallmark Cards!!!!!!!!!!!:monkey4:monkey4

We should be together for Hurricanes MAN!!!!!!!! I LOVE EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rock :rock I love going outside during the brunt of the storm! I love when schools, roads, and jobs get closed down. I love wading through a river that used to be a street. !!

I can't wait seriously. I got my guitar and I am ready to chill and drink some rum with the storm. :D

hey, everybody
who live's in florida becareful and i hope you and your collections stay very safe.

That's what insurance is for! :lol

Just kidding. hurricanes aren't that serious unless you they are a) very powerful or b) you live in a trailor park like P!tu.... Just kidding, P!tu moved out of those when he left Puerto rica... oh snap. :rotfl

:rock :rock I love going outside during the brunt of the storm! I love when schools, roads, and jobs get closed down. I love wading through a river that used to be a street. !!

I can't wait seriously. I got my guitar and I am ready to chill and drink some rum with the storm. :D

Smoking weed during a stornm is SOOOOO much better,,

I get back home from a week in Alaska just in time for a hurricane. Lucky me. :lol Wait, an extra day of vacation to recover from the trip? YES! Ignore that sarcastic lucky me, maybe it is lucky. Anyway, I don't mind hurricanes at all so long as I don't lose electricity. Hot and humid with no AC is :sick

I'm in Orlando, and saw on the news we could get more than 6-9 inches of rain! :eek

If that's the case, I won't be working Wednesday, either. Too bad this couldn't have waited another week, so that I would be back in school at UCF and classes could be cancelled!

Back