Which Destro...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which version of destro would you like to see?

• Silver helmet (1983) version

Votes: 73 96.1%
  • Gold helmet Iron Grenadier version

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters

MANDO

Super Freak
Reaction score
It occurs to me that Destro could very well be the next Cobra by SSC after the Trooper isreleased. But wehich one would you want to see? The silver helmet with the red collar is classic, however his Iron Grenadier look is also an iconic look for him. So which would rather have Version 1 c.1983 look or the version 2 Iron Grenadier Destro?

I'm hoping to see the classic silver helmet version bare chest and all! It's just how I see laird Destro. I mean, c'mon who doen't like wrist rockets?

Classic silver helmet with the red collar is the only Destro I want.DESTRO THE PIMP.

Absolutely chrome. I *hated* the Iron Grenadier version.

Of course, the Iron Grenadier version came out after GI Joe started going really downhill as a line and stretching believability.

Absolutely chrome. I *hated* the Iron Grenadier version.

Of course, the Iron Grenadier version came out after GI Joe started going really downhill as a line and stretching believability.

I think it all began with Doctor Mindbender, then Croc Master and the Cobra Falconer. After that, came Cobra La, and the bright neon colored uniforms, and I felt compelled to abandon ship. I stopped collecting the line after that.

I think it all began with Doctor Mindbender, then Croc Master and the Cobra Falconer. After that, came Cobra La, and the bright neon colored uniforms, and I felt compelled to abandon ship. I stopped collecting the line after that.

I was about the same :) I picked up the odd figure after that, but GI Joe pretty much stopped as a regular line for me after the '86 line.

Mindbender was kinda amusing in the comics though...always got a kick out of him. Never owned his toy though. Croc Master, Crystal Ball, and Raptor were where the downfall really began.

Back