• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale or Trade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bwayne

Super Freak
Reaction score
The Great Purge: Hot Toys, Sideshow & Customs

New Items Added 8/31

INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS ARE WELCOME, BUT I WILL NEED TO CHARGE EXTRA FOR SHIPPING.

Everything must go sale . . .
Before you begin browsing, a few ground rules:
All items are from a Smoke and Pet Free Home.
Prices include shipping to the lower 48 states. I will ship to Alaska and Hawaii, but I will need to add a little more for shipping (how much will depend on item being purchased).Most prices are negotiable unless otherwise stated. I want to get rid of this stuff, so the more you buy the better the deal.
I accept Paypal with confirmed addresses for payment.
I ship on Fridays and Saturdays unless I am able to get to the Post Office sooner. You will be notified once your item ships. Any tracking information will be provided at that time.
I take great care in shipping and packaging of anything I am selling. If there are any problems, please contact me so that we can work something out.
Lastly, all items are without original packaging unless noted in the listing.

If you see something pictured nut there is no price listed, just ask. I think I have most of the prices listed.
Here is what I have to sell:

NEW - Hot Toys Advance Head Sculpt w/neck (Lincoln Burrows): $20[/B]

betomali Army of Darkness Ash head: $75 - now that I have an awesome custom Ash on the way, I no longer have a need for this.

betomali Evil Dead II painted Ash head: $75 - This is fitted for the HT Wolverine/Comedian bodies. I have pics if you need them.

Medicom Yoda: $40 - includes only what is pictured

10 x 15 DC Adam Hughes Prints: $10 each or all 10 for $90 (pics below)

Loose Heads:
Bald Willis and HT head: $40 each

Gambit Truetype heads (4 left): $15
All other heads: $15

Custom Daniel Craig James Bond by CustomDawg: $50 – eyes can be moved to alter appearance. Similar to HT DX series. Price DROP!!!

Serang House unpainted head set: $100 – needs painting and some sanding of parts.

Medicom Symbiote Spiderman (comic):$125 or without the box for $80

Loose Parts:

Guns: $6 each. One pistol sold. If you want the lot, let me know.

Female Cobra Trooper parts: $35 - includes 2 Cobra trooper helmets, 2 Triad blue hero suits (female), 2 Cobra Commander belts w/o dagger & 2 pair boots (see picture)

Male Clothing: $8 each - 1 black bullet proof vest,

ACI Black Sweater (2) - $15 each

Hot Toys Dark Knight Batman head (v1) NOT PERS: $15

Black Backpack: $25

Possible Trade items - I am willing to trade for a few figures. Depending on what you have and the condition, I would do a straight trade or include cash.

Sideshow Cobra Throne

SS Darth Vader hands-closed fists only

More to come . . .

Last edited:

Serang House set - Unpainted

Triad Toys Barenless - Sold with body and head (not sure what body style

Last edited:

Kurt Russell, Spencer Twoface, Clive Owen, Lonnie Hale Terminator head (battle damaged)

Craig (SOLD), Dalton, Comic Wolverine, Spenser Wolverine

Joker heads

Last edited:

Dawgstyle Custom Craig Bond

Spenser Green Arrow

KellyG Green Lantern

GL/GA

Last edited:
I pm-ed and emailed you about your Equilibrium custom.

Last edited:
Updated wants list and trade options. Reasonable offers on Snake will be considered.

Last edited:
Bump for the morning. If you have any of my wants for sale, shoot me a PM. Found a deal on Exclusive Leia. Only need Old Ben and Exclusive Han

Last edited:
Bump for the morning. If interested, please PM me with reasonable offers. The only trades I am interested in are listed above.

Added a few new items. Prices are negotiable with the exception of the Medicom Snake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back