Clone Wars: Thumbs up or down?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clone Wars, Thumbs up or down?

• Total voters
Thumbs down cuz there is no thumbs middle. I will watch the tv show though. But if you take the kids they will love it!:rolleyes:

Thumbs down, anyone being honest with themselves can't look past the hollowness that is the CloneWars. But hey what do I know, I love the 1987 Masters of the Universe movie :lol. Where is the option for "Thumbs Middle"?

Thumbs down, anyone being honest with themselves can't look past the hollowness that is the CloneWars. But hey what do I know, I love the 1987 Masters of the Universe movie :lol. Where is the option for "Thumbs Middle"?

I am being honest with myself. I liked it. :)

I also liked the He-Man movie. :D

What was wrong with it? too kiddie? Sorry I try to stay away from the spoilers til I can see the movie...

I am being honest with myself. I liked it. :)

I also liked the He-Man movie. :D

Come on Josh, really? Skyguy? Artooie? Stinky? All bad choices on top of the already paper thin story. I love SW more than anything else (moviewise) and I had a hard time selling it to myself. But you like the MOTU film, so you're still all right. :lol

Thumbs down, anyone being honest with themselves can't look past the hollowness that is the CloneWars.

That's an irrational statement if ever there was one. And kinda insulting, if one were inclined to look at it closely. Kinda like saying, "Anyone who liked Clone Wars is stupid." There's a phrase for that kind of poor logic: ad hominem. It diminishes the person whose argument differs from yours on the basis of your claim that all such people are dishonest with themselves, hence their arguments have no weight. Which is ridiculous.

My opinions and arguments are clearly stated in my blog at The Collective. Again, click the banner below.

EDIT: Just so ya know, Deak, I ain't tryin' ta pick a fight. :wave

Come on Josh, really? Skyguy? Artooie? Stinky? All bad choices on top of the already paper thin story. I love SW more than anything else (moviewise) and I had a hard time selling it to myself. But you like the MOTU film, so you're still all right. :lol

Yeah, I really liked it. There where things that went a time or two too far but overall I had a really good time. I look forward to the series now more so than when I went in.

Thumbs up... if you have a problem with that then stick your thumbs up your donkey :lol

Last edited by a moderator:
That's an irrational statement if ever there was one. And kinda insulting, if one were inclined to look at it closely. Kinda like saying, "Anyone who liked Clone Wars is stupid." There's a phrase for that kind of poor logic: ad hominem. It diminishes the person whose argument differs from yours on the basis of your claim that all such people are dishonest with themselves, hence their arguments have no weight. Which is ridiculous.

My opinions and arguments are clearly stated in my blog at The Collective. Again, click the banner below.

EDIT: Just so ya know, Deak, I ain't tryin' ta pick a fight. :wave

But you did do your homework, so that makes you my hero for the day!

However, it's getting a little thick in here, so that may or may not be a good thing:lol

Back