Jerry M's Akuma Statue.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazyfoo

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Howdy folks! How ya'll doin? I am a big fan of street fighter and just recently hopped on board with these pop culture shock street fighter statues. There awesome! I have Ryu and think the details are out of this world! I have vega on preorder and am on the waitlist for cammy and there's one missing. Yep, akuma. Now how old is the akuma statue? I cant find it anywhere!!! Ive tried nearly every store I can think of as well as ebay, but no luck. Anybody know where I can find him or is anybody willing to sell theirs? I got a lot of money I'm willing to pay to get him! Also can people post their pics of akuma. I wanna see more pics of this badboy. Thanks guy! :)

I recently aquired mine, and I can tell you that every store is sold out. The only place you can expect to see Akuma is on ebay every once in a great while. And when you see it, be prepared to shell out upwards of 500$$. Great statue, so good luck in your search.

Just the regulars for me. Not really interested in the exclusives. Where did you get yours from, man? And much did you pay? Ahh man I need an akuma!!! :(

I put a search on ebay, an alert for "akuma statue", and eventually I found one. It was a "buy it now" for 700$, but the seller accepted a "best offer" of 500$. This was last week, there was two available, but both are gone now. :monkey2

Last edited:
I saw one of the Exclusives go for $1000 on Ebay. This one will be a grail in a year or two. The edition size is very small and Jerry's work for this line is simply outstanding.

Oh was that the one from singapore? I saw that too, but was too late. I thought it went for $600. I was gonna make an offer but someone already won it.

I saw one of the Exclusives go for $1000 on Ebay. This one will be a grail in a year or two. The edition size is very small and Jerry's work for this line is simply outstanding.

Is that the normal for this piece, I had plans on finding the exclusive, but that is a bit rich for my blood....

So you're drow_elf!? I was cursing you last week, when you won it. :) hehe You got it for $600 and thats how much I was gonna offer the guy. So did you get it or you still waiting for it? I saw that listing, but had to go double check I had enough in my bank account and by the time I came back, you'd won it. :(

Weelllll, as I said, there was two, both from the same seller, and the first one was a best offer of 500$, which the seller accepted, then I offered 600$ for the second piece, so yeah, that was me!!! Sorry I sniped ya, man! :lol

I'm expecting the statue sometime this week, I'll post a pic for ya!

There were two! Aww man. So if the first went for 500 why didnt you offer 500 as well? lol Yeh post pics when you get it, dude! :)

The first one was sold before I found the auction, then after I offered the 600$ I found the ended auction with the BIN for 500$, coulda saved some $$ if I had found that sooner. Oh,welll.....

But I'm from U.K :) I always buy stuff from PLAY, but I dunno man something about it being on pre order looks wrong.

Sent an email to them. Just have to wait for a reply now. Anybody got pics of their street fighter statues? :)

Back