Has anyone received their mailaway figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluebear

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
just wondering ... it seems like forever since they cashed my check.

I got my skeleton on Friday. The shipping box looked totally crushed so I was a bit worried. One end of the insert tray has the throne, and that end of the box was fine. The other end of the tray has the skeleton. Luckily there were no broken bones.:D

I somehow hadn't realized it would be an actual articulated figure instead of just fixed to the throne. This is a lot more fun!

Sorry, no pics. I'm sure it won't be long before everyone gets theirs.

I got my skeleton this weekend, and I didn't send in the redemption form until sometime in July.

I'm still waiting for my Indy on Horse.

1. It's a crystal skeleton with throne
2. It's in scale with the Hasbro 3 3/4 inch figures.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I got my Ark yesterday and there was a package here today-- I figured it was one of the three 3 3/4 aliens I ordered... It's the Hero Indy on his horse...:confused:

I never ordered that one.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I got my Ark yesterday and there was a package here today-- I figured it was one of the three 3 3/4 aliens I ordered... It's the Hero Indy on his horse...:confused:

I never ordered that one.

Follow-up. The two aliens arrived today (finally). I have to send the money for the Heroes Indy with horse and Hasbro'll send me the third alien that I had originally ordered. I've since (by buying a few clearance warriors and ruskies) gotten enough stickers for another alien so I think I'll make it four... They're really good.

Yeah, maybe I should. I just figured it would take a long time... maybe something has happened, maybe the Nazis intercepted my Ark :lol

how would one go about contacting them? same P.O. box address as the ark deal?
I've been waiting like 3 months for my ark and NOTHING :(

how would one go about contacting them? same P.O. box address as the ark deal?
I've been waiting like 3 months for my ark and NOTHING :(

I'd find a customer service line for Hasbro and start from there. If you have a check number, that always helps with the expedition process.

I've gotten both my Arks and both my Skeletons, but never got my mail away G.I. Joe Doc even though they cashed the check...the bastards!

Back