I'm the ____ New Guy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blu Falcon

Super Freak
Reaction score
EDIT: Mods edited the original post for content deemed "inappropiate". I'm removing all of it. First day on the job and I'm already getting written up! Glad to be here.

Last edited:
Re: I'm the F--king New Guy

hey there BF! glad to see you here also. stop following me man! btw, they supposedly found Chewbacca in Georgia but we all know it was just a stupid ape suit with remains from that strange animal carcass in ROTJ. so welcome to the Sideshow Freaks Board!! don't upset too many ppl, K? :D

if anything post some pics of your collection. i know you got mad photography skills! sir LM! :)

Welcome to the Show ^^^^^ing New Guy, Hope you like it Blu Falcon

Last edited:

Hey aren't u that......welcome aboard :peace hope u enjoy the show.

I see you wont be shy thats for sure.Welcome.
CapA.gif

hey there BF! glad to see you here also. stop following me man! btw, they supposedly found Chewbacca in Georgia but we all know it was just a stupid ape suit with remains from that strange animal carcass in ROTJ. so welcome to the Sideshow Freaks Board!! don't upset too many ppl, K? :D

if anything post some pics of your collection. i know you got mad photography skills! sir LM! :)

LM? :confused:

Dude, we just happen to show up at the same parties. I can't help it if we have too much in common, brother. ;) And this is that thing they really found in Georgia... :chew (click on Chewie)

Welcome Main, looks like you and I will get along just fine with our Outspoken A$$!!!:D:cool:

Back