• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Kind of sorta broken Mary Jane PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

b24karrot

Super Freak
Reaction score
SOLD!!!!

Thanks

Okay so I have a Mary Jane statue that is in perfect condition, except that I dropped her base and it shattered...........so all I have is the statue, which as I said is perfect. So maybe someone has a chipped Mary Jane and a great base, or maybe someone can do some custom something or another to her, in any event I was think like $135 for her shipped, or send me an offer if you are interested.

LMK

By the way she does have both her color box and brown shipper.

Thanks

Last edited:
Yeah I can post some pics tonight...............but they will be of just the statue with my fat hand holding it up since there is no base............will post tonight.

so you swept up the base and tossed it? or is it in pieces inside the box?

Okay so I thought Sideshow was sending me a new base, at least that is what they told me, but today they say they made a inventory mistake and they do not have a base, sucks to be me. Any way again just the statue, perfect shape, no lazy eye, also has the bucket, the only thing missing is the base. Great replacement if you have a lazy eye MJ.

$135 shipped........

Let me know
8-24-2008002.jpg

8-24-2008003.jpg

8-24-2008001.jpg

If anyone has some basic woodworking skills, it shouldn't be took difficult to make a new base for this.

Oh man, loosing that base sucks more than anything that ever sucked before... :(

SOLD!!!!!

Thanks to everyone who showed and interest......One perfect Mary Jane with no lazy eye heading out tomorrow.

Mods you can lock her up.

Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back