Grievous up for preorder....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

hulkfan

Am I the first one to get the newsletter today?? I'm shocked! C'mon Dave, where's your banner....

:p

Long-time lurker here :wave ,

I was able to get my pre-order in, was shocked when I saw the email in my in-box (as I was expecting (hoping) that it was coming tomorrow). Not sure about the TBD edition size, hopefully it will be at least 500 or less. Now I can add this one to my exclusive Han.

Just Got Mine - Happened to be sending an e-mail when it popped up! Affiliate Shmiliate:lol

No word on edition size tho:bonk

I have no newsletter yet- can somebody post a link? I don't get my newsletter until Saturday. Can anybody help me out? How can you find the preorder at the site?

Got mine in! I hope everyone gets to order one who wants one! I'm sure the banner will be up soon.

Hey Andy, you mean you have to wait for the newsletter just like the rest of us schmoes! :rollin

Come onnnnnnn! I want to order!!!!! No link and no banner.

Wake up Dave... pleazzzzzzeeeeee:bang

Don't think were allowed to post a link as it's exclusive to Newsletter subscribers. Seems like they are sending out Newsletters very early & non subscribers can scramble over what's left. The fact they haven't announced the edition size suggests all newsletter subs will get a shot!

I got the email too and hulk beat me to the post!

The caped version looks GREAT. My order is in!

<evil admin deleted link>

Well, we do have some passionate collectors missing out, I need to help em out. Many get the newsletter late and Im breaking the rules.

What about those of us who ARE newsletter subscribers and get the newsletter late?

re

Don't think were allowed to post a link as it's exclusive to Newsletter subscribers.

Where in the rulebook does it say 'don't help fellow collectors'? I'm an affiliate and I still haven't received mine. So much for community spirit, Rich. :rolleyes

SSSHHHHH!

As a valued SideshowCollectibles.com newsletter member, you are being offered the first opportunity to pre-order the recently revealed 'Star Wars' General Grievous Premium Format Figure! If your friends are not on our newsletter list, they will know nothing about this top-secret pre-order opportunity. United as one exclusive group, the power lays in your hands to keep this information secret. We value your dedication to our company and this surprise announcement is just one of the many perks we offer to our newsletter subscribers. May the Force be with you!

ygor_bnnr.jpg

re

Well if I had the newsletter, Frank, I would have been aware of that statement. But since I don't have it yet, how would I have known? Geee. :rolleyes

Re: re

No worries Gaz, I posted the link, order my friend, by god order!! :rock Viking where the heck are you!??! Someone know his number, by all means call him! lol

Re: re

THANKS THANKS THANKS Witchking! Those of us who are on the newsletter list but do not get it in a timely manner thank you for your compassion...
:bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

Re

WitchKing, you are the man! :bow :bow :bow

I usually don't get the newsletter until Saturday.
It's nice to know there are a few collectors out there who don't mind helping others.

Back