Photoshop Help! (Completely Lost)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjk1000000

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok, So I just downloaded Photoshop and have been playing with it for like 30 minutes, but havent figured ANYTHING out! I'm trying to design a custom box for a 1/6 scale SS Modern Horror figure. I want it to look just as the Friday the 13th boxes do, but I have no clue what I'm doing! Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
CJK

what size paper/card are you printing on? have you designed a net with correct dimensions and do you have source imagery that you want to use?

:lol WOW !. I tink you need to try other stuff first !.
Its gonna take alot longer than 30 minutes to learn the tricks of th etrade with photoshop.
To learn all the crap I have with photoshop took me a good 6 months.

Although this was on my own with no guides , there is alot of help on the internet. Search google for guides on what you want to do. You should just play around a few hours a day with different things on it. You will ge tot grips with it in no time. :rock

Come to think of it.... the sigs ! ( insert shocked face , oh wait here it is... :horror ) :lol

Yeah, seriously. Then you'll be able to do thiiiisssss! Weeeeee!
TUTUWOLF.jpg

Myself and my coworkers had a good laugh...I am a graphic artist and you are going to need more then 30 mins to learn just the basics of PS, plus if you are doing print then you are going to need to leave room for bleed, know your color value CMYK, your dpi you want to set it at, you are going to either have to take online lessons or a course.

Myself and my coworkers had a good laugh...I am a graphic artist and you are going to need more then 30 mins to learn just the basics of PS, plus if you are doing print then you are going to need to leave room for bleed, know your color value CMYK, your dpi you want to set it at, you are going to either have to take online lessons or a course.

I had a good laugh too! :lol I’m also a graphic artist and have been solidly using Photoshop for the last 3 years and still don’t know half of it!

i messed around with photoshop for a good 5 hours before i even got the hang of basic stuff when i first started
good luck. just know that youre going to need to put in time to get used to the program

I would recommend getting hold of a copy of Photoshop for Dummies. those books are a great way to get the basics of a program, as they have step by step guides on how to do things.
Probably be able to pick one up from your local book store, or look on ebay. Depending on which edition you have effects the price of the book, but I've seen Photoshop 7 for about £15 which translates to about $30.

Back