• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Marvel Goods

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jbinny

Super Freak
Reaction score
Everything is in mint/near mint condition unless otherwise stated. Shipping and paypal fees are extra if that's your preferred method of payment. Prices are pretty firm on most pieces, but feel free to make an offer.

Iron Man comiquette (reg) - 850

Venom 1:1 bust - 1800, opened once to inspect and resealed

Spiderman 1:1 bust (red) - 650

Spiderman 1:1 bust (symbiote) 325

Last edited:
yup. after an untimely fall, i found myself laid up in the icu at the k.u. med center in kansas city for three days. i was finally released today and have no plans of returning :D

Must've been a hell of a fall with complications to end up on an ICU.

it was a little scary for a while...

the doctors were concerned about three places in my brain where bleeding was occurring. it was significant enough to require three days in icu, but not bad enough for surgery. after three straight ct scans showed that no further bleeding was happening, they decided that it would be ok to release me.

after a day full of all sorts of tests, everything appeared to be 'normal'

after a day full of all sorts of tests, everything appeared to be 'normal'

Well you had bleeding in your brain! That's pretty serious... STAY WITH US MAN! :banana Glad you're ok. Hope you get better :peace

Good luck in your sale :D I'm kinda eye balling some of your stuff :D

i had a change of heart about the captain america stuff, but let me know on anything else.

the doctors were concerned about three places in my brain where bleeding was occurring. it was significant enough to require three days in icu, but not bad enough for surgery. after three straight ct scans showed that no further bleeding was happening, they decided that it would be ok to release me.

Damn! I hope they've ordered followup CT's for you in the near future to be sure.

no wonder you dont reply my PM. hope you are doing well and glad to know you are back.

Rgds
Amin Ko

Wow...Hope you are feeling better!! Good luck on your sales!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back