I am meeting Michael Biehn today!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blake

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am extremely pumped to meet Michael this evening, he will be a guest at the Horrorfind convention in Maryland. I just picked up the original Aliens one-sheet for him to sign, so I'll be framing that puppy pretty soon. I know we have some other MD freaks on the board, anyone else attending the Horrorfind?

I am extremely pumped to meet Michael this evening, he will be a guest at the Horrorfind convention in Maryland. I just picked up the original Aliens one-sheet for him to sign, so I'll be framing that puppy pretty soon. I know we have some other MD freaks on the board, anyone else attending the Horrorfind?

I hope you took some pics! I love me some Biehn! :D

I met Biehn and took some pics, I'll post them as soon as I can get them off of the camera. I got him to sign my Aliens 1-sheet. The dude in front of me in line had two HT Hicks figures for him to sign so he could put them up on eBay...

I met Biehn and took some pics, I'll post them as soon as I can get them off of the camera. I got him to sign my Aliens 1-sheet. The dude in front of me in line had two HT Hicks figures for him to sign so he could put them up on eBay...

So Nash was in Maryland this weekend.:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

:lol Just found the auction online, need to keep a watch on it. The picture in the auction was taken right in front of me.

Nice man!

I am surprised he does not get any big roles anymore. I always loved his work

Anyone know a site that shows conventions in areas?

I know a couple but would like to meet Biehn for sure.

The dude in front of me in line had two HT Hicks figures for him to sign so he could put them up on eBay...

That's lame. I've had some books signed, and there is NO WAY you could get me to sell them off. Why would I want to unload my signed copy of "If Chins Could Kill" where Bruce Campbell signed 'Shop smart, shop S-Mart!"?! The book I got William Gibson to sign? You can have that when you pry it from my cold dead hands!!!

Looking forward to seeing the Biehn pix, that guy is awesome.

Here's some pics of last Friday night.

Here's me and Michael Biehn. He was really cool, but was walking with an extreme limp and acted/looked high on some medication.

Here's me and Tony Todd

Me and William Forsythe

And me and the Speciam Effects titan, greg nicotero.

The last three pics were taken at the bar, where a bunch of us hung out with these three for a few hours.

Last edited:
Wow! :horror That is incredible Blake! I'd love to mee all of those guys myself someday! Especially one of my favorites like Michael Biehn. He's a very underrated and unappreciaated actor that should get more quality work. I'm a big fan of his. Thanks for the pics! :D

Forsythe honestly could not be more down to earth. All of them were really amazing.

Back