Clone variations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O

One of Nine

Check out these clones, these should keep hasblow in business for awhile longer and make george more money. you can see the Emperor'e shocktroopers in the background of the second pick, they look awesome and make me think the MR shocktrooper helm will be more desired helm.Clones1
Clones2

re

Oh man, my GG Ep3 collection is sure gonna be colourful. :thud :drool I just love these variations.

Re: re

I just hope one of the Sideshow or Gentle Giant heck even that Koto company jump bring these out soon. I am with you on that Gaz. :rock

O man those are AWESOME!!!!! I want them all! The camo version rules! I am so glad I went ahead and picked up the Blue Clone Helm!:banana

Oh man, my GG Ep3 collection is sure gonna be colourful. :thud :drool I just love these variations.

I totally agree Gaz can you imagine the GG busts of these guys :google The time frame that GG takes to put out a bust will leave ya collecting for years to come.

While we are on the subject of clones what is everyone's favorite incarnation of the empires troops? The AOTC Clones,ROTS Clones or OT Stormtroopers? I love how the ROTS clones look, to me mizing the looks of the Originals with the AOTC clones is right on the money.:yay

re

Geez...they'll go great with my commander, captain, trooper, sergeant, lieutenant and pilot.:drool :google :rock

The time frame that GG takes to put out a bust will leave ya collecting for years to come.

With the rate they're releasing stuff, I will still be collecting busts and the like right up until I begin claiming my old age pension. :lol :p

ROTS versions are my favorite, I really like how they added more variations to the stormtroopers.
I mean finally a camo version!!:banana

With the rate they're releasing stuff, I will still be collecting busts and the like right up until I begin claiming my old age pension.

You're right about that. I do wish they'd release more each year.

re

For this year, we will/may see:

Leia Boushh
Han Solo
Darth Vader (new sculpt)?
Threepio AOTC?
Yoda
Darth Vader statue
Biker scout and speederbike
General Grievous maquette?
Barriss Offee and Luminara Unduli maquette?

Where's the rest? :dunno

They've really pushed the boat for those damn bust-ups again, with quite a selection for Ep3...and yet the cold resin collectors have to wait. :rolleyes

Bring on the Sideshow 1/4 exclusives! I can only imagine how many they could make.....

Considering this is the year of the final SW movie, I can't believe there aren't more Episode III busts. Look how many Episode II busts came out in 2002. :bang

re

yeah i love the clone variations but how you goin tell me from ROTS to ANH they get rid of all ranks and colors for the clones? :dunno

are they actually gonna be in the movie or are they just fan made pictures??? those look pretty sweet. :banana

re

They're not fan made ones, that's for sure. Many have been seen in the trailer or on Hasbro's site. I love that BARC speeder trooper...the one that looks like a biker scout.

re

yeah i love the clone variations but how you goin tell me from ROTS to ANH they get rid of all ranks and colors for the clones?

For one thing they won't have to fight a separatist adversary...well, the rebel alliance, but they're not droids...after ROTS, so no need for camo and extensive coloured insignia, etc. Their gleaming white suits will be a sufficient reminder to the masses that the Empire's in town. They never got rid of the ranks: remember the sandtroopers? :D

Back