Gaaaaaah!!! I can't find any bloody McFarlane figure stands!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A-1188

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know what you might say: 'why not buy it from spawn.com', because their shipping charge for just a packet with a few plastic stands costs $143.92!, which is insane :banghead. I can't find any on Ebay either. Do you guys know where I can buy them online?

Those little clear plastic circle stands? I have 13 of them still... if you want them we can see what the shipping would be. I know its not a lot but if you need them they are yours.

Last edited:
I have a bag of about 20 of them someplace... want them if I dig around?

Dan

crossed wires there :lol i meant A-1188. I think he lives in malta

Yea Faken I would buy 20, I will need 20 for sure. Are they black or clear? Can they be used with Neca figures too?

Yep, I live in Malta...unfortunately.

Still, thanks for the offer Madden821.

Yea Faken I would buy 20, I will need 20 for sure. Are they black or clear? Can they be used with Neca figures too?

I have clear ones... let me dig around. If I can find them, you can have them free if you cover shipping.

Yea they work just fine with Neca figures. I use them on my Neca Predators. I actually need 2 for my Neca Predators and my Mcfarlane Predator since they don't like to stand up at all. I have a few extra bags too. If the other guy can't find his, I'll look for mine and send it your way. Just cover shipping as well. No charge on the stands.

I think he meant the SW ones. I head they're not the same peg size or something. But Mcfarlane clear stands are the way to go. And where the heck is Malta? Sorry but I'm geographically challenged.

:lol basically its a small island in the mediteranean sea, between south of Italy and north Africa.

Yea they work just fine with Neca figures. I use them on my Neca Predators. I actually need 2 for my Neca Predators and my Mcfarlane Predator since they don't like to stand up at all. I have a few extra bags too. If the other guy can't find his, I'll look for mine and send it your way. Just cover shipping as well. No charge on the stands.

Thanks man, your a saint!

Anyone have some they can send me for my 4 NECA predators. I can't get the damn things to stand up for the life of me. I live in the states

Anyone have some they can send me for my 4 NECA predators. I can't get the damn things to stand up for the life of me. I live in the states

Ye, I know what you mean. I got the 2 wolf preds from series 2 and took me an hour just to find them a pose that wont make them fall. Its is kind of dumb though, if Neca started off with bases in avp-r series 1, why didn't they continue doing like that for the rest of the series? ^^^^^*** capitalists always finding schemes on how to save plastic :banghead

Back