EA Fantasy League/Madden 09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkArtist81

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, I went ahead and started a Fantasy League at the EA site. It's transferable to the actual game and you can play fantasy games online with each other. Pretty sweet. The name of the League is Brotherhood Freaks and the password is gears. I set the group limit at 15, so if anyone is interested.. sign up.

Here is the link...
https://fantasy.easports.com/eaexperts2008.asp

I tentatively set the draft for Thursday at 5pm... hoping you guys signup early.. If not... I'll move it further down. But sign up! It's easy and quick... can be fun to play each others dream teams on Madden. :rock

How will this work? Most fantasy teams are only 16 players. You'd be better off setting the draft for a later time so the west coasters can get in.

Well, I have 15 slots set up for people... as I figure the Brotherhood isn't that large. And The Draft will work like this. Once you sign up, you set up your picks for each round... And I reset the draft to 1am this Saturday the 16th. It's an automatic draft determined by each players list.

I can set it up for a Live Draft or email draft... once I have a few guys in there, I will be 100% open to discussion.

Thanks for joining up Loki. :rock

Put me down I dont know what I am doing so you might have to walk me through it.:eek::lol

I've played fantasy for 10 years but this sounds weird to me. Are we drafting a fantasy team or a team to play with on Madden?

I'd personally prefer to do a live draft.

It's actually BOTH... it's your standard fantasy league... but EA takes it one step further and allows you to export your draft team into the game for play against other teams in your league. There is a video in the Madden options, check it out.

And Live Draft is probably best I think... When do you think would be best to do it?

I like fantasy football so I'm always in for that if everyone plays been in a few where people quit.

josh, i signed up, but its asking me which team you assigned me in order to let me join the league... "To signup for a team, choose the team that was assigned to you and enter the League ID as proof of your invitation."

josh, i signed up, but its asking me which team you assigned me in order to let me join the league... "To signup for a team, choose the team that was assigned to you and enter the League ID as proof of your invitation."

hmmm... I set it up as a private league that could be joined with the proper password... which is gears.

i can get into the league (i saw you and loki's teams), but i can't pick a team spot. gives me the message that i posted in my last post.

How is my team in there when I haven't signed up yet :confused:

I was just going to post that I plan on signing up tonight :lol

Back