The New Lara Croft Announced

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
Alison Carroll is the new face/chest of Lara Croft
Aug 12 2008

Meet UK receptionist/gymnast Alison Carroll. She's just been announced as the new face of Lara Croft since Angelina Jolie has decided to become the vaginal portal for an entire civilization. The Telegraph reports:

But Carroll has not landed a movie role - instead she will promote the new Tomb Raider video game, Underworld, which is released in November. Nell McAndrew found fame as the first Lara Croft model in the 1990s. Carroll will star in TV adverts and travel the world to meet Lara Croft fans.
Winning the role of Lara means Carroll can quit her job as a receptionist.
"This is a fantastic opportuntiy and I am really looking forward to embracing Lara's world," she said. "I still can't believe they chose me to take on the role of Lara - and I can't wait to get stuck in. This is my dream job. I have always wanted to be an action hero and hope to be able to use my gymnastic ability to perform all of Lara's stunts."

48a184b667587_th1.jpg

48a184bfc5256_th1.jpg

48a184ed71e57_th1.jpg

Hot. Actually British. Big Bewbs. Lack of tattoos. Obviously athletic. Cool-looking leg scar.

Yeah, she'll do just fine. :rock

That second picture just screams, "WELL, HELLO THERE!"

hot for sure but doesn't portray lara to me....needs to be taller and with longer arms/legs. i do think Angelina has the body form for lara and the face.

The second shot is Muy Giggidy, giggidy, gig-gi-dy! She looks like a pretty good Lara to me.

Are they planning any more Tomb Raider movies? If so, is Angelina Jolie going to be involved or is she done with that franchise?

The second shot is Muy Giggidy, giggidy, gig-gi-dy! She looks like a pretty good Lara to me.

Are they planning any more Tomb Raider movies? If so, is Angelina Jolie going to be involved or is she done with that franchise?

If you liked that shot, how about this one ;)

medium2_lara_croft_02_wenn2019067.jpg

Back