The Dark Knight Blu Ray and DVD details

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bullseye

Super Freak
Reaction score
Originally posted on blu-ray.com

Part 2

da86b06b.jpg

TDK 2 Disc BatMask Edition DVD​

a869c7cd.jpg

33f0f948.gif

TDK Blu Ray​

ef00f201.gif

Originally posted on Blu Ray.com

This has been taken from a German site which shows what you can expect when Dark Knight is released on Blu-Ray & DVD.

TDK 2 Disc Special Edition DVD​

cf6d5a7e.gif

TDK 2 Disc Special Edition Steelbook DVD​

1fa78e86.gif

TDK 2 Disc BatPod Edition DVD​

e1c02c3b.gif

db4bbaa4.jpg

i think i'd rather have a tumbler than the bat pod, just me, but i'm sure i'll still be buying it either way. with how huge this movie has become i would not doubt that there maybe more than just one dvd collectable figurine.

you know what? this is getting out of control, pretty soon their going to be making these dvd box sets for every movie that even remotely does well at the box office.
since i have be putting them in with my dvd storage cases, with the 3 lotr sets, an ironman, indiana still to come. i'm going to have to buy more storage cabinets now. at least the move to convert all my dvds from 14mm cases to 7mm cases freed up a lot of space.

In the Marvel section? :lol

So a lot of hulabaloo for the DVD but nothing for BR? :rolleyes:

Warner is very good about making corresponding Blu-ray versions of their special collector's edition boxed set packages (Harry Potter, Forbidden Planet, etc.). This is soon the be the #2 movie of all time. I don't think they'll drop the ball on this one.

I gave up on buying those crazy over the top editions like that one with the Batpod a while ago. I prefer extravagant YET space-friendly editions like the Steelbook that they're showing. Blu-ray + Steelbook = perfect for me.

Most wanted Blu-ray disc for me the rest of the year (well, TDK and The Godfather Trilogy).

A MUST OWN.

Back