The "I'm Already Sick of HT Batman" Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

customizerwannabe

An Evil Collector?
Reaction score
Haven't received a single figure yet and I'm already burnt out by the hype and overexposure. Must be 1000 pics of Joker out there already. I'm a big fan...just burnt out on it for awhile. Anyone else feel that way yet?

Imagine how Nolan feels. :lol

Talk about burn out.. he has to start thinking about doing a Third Installment in the near future...

I've stopped going into the threads. Same stuff over and over. It gets a bit repetitive. :lol Same people, same views, same crap, over and over. It gets a bit repetitive. It's post padding in the disguise of interactive communication. Say something like this, in one of those threads and you get branded as a kill joy, by the same people with the same views, over and over. It gets a bit repetitive. Why can't they just edit their first post, but no, it's the same thing over and over. It gets a bit repetitive. It's like they work for Hot Toys, in that they rinse and repeat. It's the same thing over and over. It gets a bit repetitive. You know what I mean. :lol

Yeah, the usual suspects have posted the same comment over and over(I may be one too :lol) but it was more fun when just pictures were first posted...

Now the naysayers and nitpickers have ruined the fun for me.

I haven't received my figs yet, but I'm done reading these theads...

Yeah, your suspect P, but we like you that way. You fit right in. :lol

I have The Joker on it's way. There really is a Batman line.

I've stopped going into the threads. Same stuff over and over. It gets a bit repetitive. :lol Same people, same views, same crap, over and over. It gets a bit repetitive. It's post padding in the disguise of interactive communication. Say something like this, in one of those threads and you get branded as a kill joy, by the same people with the same views, over and over. It gets a bit repetitive. Why can't they just edit their first post, but no, it's the same thing over and over. It gets a bit repetitive. It's like they work for Hot Toys, in that they rinse and repeat. It's the same thing over and over. It gets a bit repetitive. You know what I mean. :lol

ha ha
To start with I thought you had double typed the same lines. nice one.:rotfl

DA Josh and I were just saying this very thing in a phone call an hour ago.
It's all pretty overexposed. I am still not sure how this movie is the third biggest hit in less than three weeks. I like it a lot to be sure, but it is getting shrill it seems.

Anyway, I don't even go into the HT threads....did I miss something?

DA Josh and I were just saying this very thing in a phone call an hour ago.
It's all pretty overexposed. I am still not sure how this movie is the third biggest hit in less than three weeks. I like it a lot to be sure, but it is getting shrill it seems.

Anyway, I don't even go into the HT threads....did I miss something?

Yep. 2 ideas stated in a hundred different posts. Nitpicking over exact costume/movie accuracy and whether what was produced ruined the whole experience for the poster, and wondering whether the final delivered pieces will elevate one to plastic Nirvana or a scourge of "this sucks" posts.:rotfl

Yep. 2 ideas stated in a hundred different posts. Nitpicking over exact costume/movie accuracy and whether what was produced ruined the whole experience for the poster, and wondering whether the final delivered pieces will elevate one to plastic Nirvana or a scourge of "this sucks" posts.:rotfl

Don't forget the Tak cape!

So.......you're.....sick of me?

The-Joker-The-Dark-Knight.gif

I didn't know I could have a favorite post until I read this.

Some of it is getting redundant and boring, but hidden beneath that stuff is a fun excitement.

I think it can be a turn off for folks because it's rare to have products of this caliber and popularity, because a lot of folks here love 1/6 figures, be right on the heels of the film. Typically we get stuff months or even years after the height of the source material's popularity, but right now it's like throwing chum to a shark, people are just getting in a frenzy. I'd be equally excited months later for the HT TDK stuff, it's just cool Batman stuff for me, but there are some extremists that seem to be clinging to TDK like it's a gospel and all things tied to it are the holliest of holly, and I love seeing that enthusiasm, but when they start talking like a Jehovah's(spelling) witness, it's like ok, we get it.

I can understand people getting sick of the repetitive posts, but for us board members who got screwed by Animate, these boards bring relief and a sense of satisfaction when a fellow board member finally gets their figure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back