Your Odd 1:6 Figure Wants

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cocoboloboy

Coco the Cantankerous
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I just stumbled across probably the oddest 1:6 figure want that I've ever seen in another thread and it got me to thinking about what I would want to see made into a figure line that almost nobody else would be interested in.:lol

This is my choice: Gilligan's Island :D

I'd always loved watching the show as a kid and I'd love to see some 1:6 figures made but I'm sure I'm in the minority.

Sooo, what are your odd 1:6 figure wants?

Composer Richard Wagner. I know there is a 6" action figure out there but I would pounce on a tailored 1/6 with a fantastic sculpt or even a PF.

I want a GOB figure form Arrested Development! He would have to come with Franklin (the puppet) and the seal with the bowtie that ate off Buster's hand! :D

Sly.jpg

Maybe I can bash a Hot Toys Rocky to look like this.:rolleyes:

This is gonna sound lame, but I wouldn't mind having 1:6 figures of all the Soundgarden members on my shelf..especially Chris Cornell :love:rock:rock:rock

LOL. I know this is lame, but one of my favorite musicians of all time, Rick Wakeman, and of course he needs tons of keyboards and a cape!

rick-wakeman.jpg

rw.jpg

A Red and Green Power Ranger from the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. Its not impossible, Medicom made some super sentai figures and they could make Zyuranger which is pretty much the same thing

Id also like a batman beyond :)

Back