UK Royal family enters the HT ranks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doomhammer

12 inch nightmare
Reaction score
These were just spotted as preorders on toys2.net:

BRITISH ARMY-BLUES AND ROYALS REGIMENT IN AFGHANISTAN-LIEUTENANT

product_image.php

https://toys2.net/product.php?productid=20629&cat=0&page=

BRITISH ARMY-BLUES AND ROYALS REGIMENT IN AFGHANISTAN-TANK COMMANDER

product_image.php

https://toys2.net/product.php?productid=20630&cat=0&page=1

Most exciting news I've heard in months! I've been hoping for HT to engage in some other nations, I just hope they don't overdo it again and switch to another country after a few Brit releases.
You'll notice that they have good resemblance of Prince Harry and Prince William, which is a very charming touch imo.

It's about time them English blokes get some Hot Toys love. They look great, but not terribly exciting I'm afraid.

I hope this means we will finally see some S.A.S, and in their trademark black CQC loadout!!:monkey5

it's about time we got some British Forces figures. The Tank Commander is sweet, I never was bothered about having American Military figures, so these may be my first HT
army dollies. lol
when are they due to be released?

my sales sheet from Hot Toys says Sept/Oct

coolio! I am in the UK, can I still order from you Joe? I usually have to use Asian ebay sellers, but from all the great feedback on here that you get I wonder you are the man to order from.
Do you know how much they will be roughly? ( why does roughly always look wrong when you spell it?:confused:)

coolio! I am in the UK, can I still order from you Joe? I usually have to use Asian ebay sellers, but from all the great feedback on here that you get I wonder you are the man to order from.
Do you know how much they will be roughly? ( why does roughly always look wrong when you spell it?:confused:)

I am going to be $114.95 plus $25 to ship to the UK..if you buy more than 1 additional shipping is $8 per unit!!

I can take preorders for them now!!

im sure moddellersloft will get these as soon as there released, they get all the other hot toys figs in. good to see brits done by hot toys, they look awesome

it works out about £70 from Joe, and you can bet that Modellers loft will be between £75and £99 plus £10 shipping, so Joe's prices still work out cheaper.

Joe, I would like the both of these figures but I'm right out of funds at the moment until my next pay day which is about two weeks time. I'll bung you a pm abit nearer the time if that's okay?

it works out about £70 from Joe, and you can bet that Modellers loft will be between £75and £99 plus £10 shipping, so Joe's prices still work out cheaper.

Joe, I would like the both of these figures but I'm right out of funds at the moment until my next pay day which is about two weeks time. I'll bung you a pm abit nearer the time if that's okay?

We dont require any payments until the goods are ready to ship. So you can put in a preorder whenever you want and we will invoice you for them when they are ready to ship!!
Best
Joe

We dont require any payments until the goods are ready to ship. So you can put in a preorder whenever you want and we will invoice you for them when they are ready to ship!!
Best
Joe

really? that's cool. I'll pm you now.

Best
Joe

sounds good. ill pm u soon aswell :rock:rock:rock:rock

I would love to see some hi-res pics! These may be my first HT military figs. It is cool that the Princes are getting some HT love!

Back