Palpatine/Sidious Premium Format Figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bearmodel

Super Freak
Reaction score
A question.....

Hi!

Do you guys think that we will see a Palpatine Premium Format soon from Sideshow? I mean, we have all the main bad guys except Palpatine. He was in all the movies, you know..... :)

Re: A question.....

all of them but A New Hope.

That being said, I doubt we will see one this year or the next for that matter.

why is that? It is a great character and the 1:1 sclae bust was very succesful. Don't you think we'll see a PF by next year?

It certainly seems like he wouldn't be as monumental a challenge as Chewie or the droids. Maybe while the big headache projects are stuck in the development pipeline, a nice Palpatine can slip on through.

Hi!

Do you guys think that we will see a Palpatine Premium Format soon from Sideshow? I mean, we have all the main bad guys except Palpatine. He was in all the movies, you know..... :)

Main bad guys?
You've also got Dooku and Tarkin. Perhaps, SSC is prejudice againts evil senior citizens becoming PFs.

-theropod

Oh yeah, ditto the lame title thread comment.

I hear from an anonymouse source after we get p.f.'s of the Ewoks, Jar-Jar Binks and Greedo as a kid in Episode I, that SS might get around to a p.f. Palpatine.

:banana

Wouldn't be the first time... :D

And to be on topic, a PF figure with light-up lightning could be cool...

That'd be too much action for a PF which is supposed to capture a character in a contemplative mode or just prior to action. I think a PF of him on his throne (although large-- speederbike size) would be the way to go.

If they made a Sand person they better make one. :lecture

agree....if they can make non essential characters like that then i'd really be disappointed if they didn't make Palpatine. i guess its time to revive my "palpatine crusader" signature???
~~i'd like him in his chair...and the buttons need to light up.

I'd like to get a Stormtrooper or a Sandtrooper first. But Palpatine would be really great to have. And please make it an OT Palps not PT!

Back