• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wolverine regular comiquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryanfromindiana

Super Freak
Reaction score
He is in mint condition. No scratches, or chips. The claws are straight, though they did take some adjusting out of the box, and may again when it arrives at your door (as Shai says, just noted for anals). SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!! This is it:
wolvie.jpg

This is not it:
wolvie-1.jpg

I am also selling a mint Stealth Iron Man, buy both and get a free handjob from Darko. :banana

Last edited:
Found one on Amazon.com for 366.00 shipped for a Minty Regular Wolvie. Seller sent me a pic and communicates well, we even had CYBER SEX. Twice today!!!

PM ME FOR A GOOD TIME!!!

I bought one from that same guy and it was made out of chocolate. Most delicious rip-off EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hereby deem this the best "For Sale" thread EVAR!! :lol:lol:rotfl:rotfl

Ryanfromindiana makes me want to go visit Indiana! :rock the brotha rocks :rock

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Nash feel free to PM Darko to work out the details for the bonus with the purchase*! The only downside is you may have to fly him to Hawaii. :monkey2

*handjob requires you to bring Darko to you or you to Darko.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back