Friday the 13th The New Blood Scream Scene CUSTOM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know that Sideshow said not to put it under water... but surely there must be a way to seal it and make it so? That would be a kickass display item if so. :rock

How 'bout putting it behind water? Find (or make) a narrow tank and put it in front of the diorama. That should simulate the underwater look enough.

I think maybe the paintings will get off,but I got two pieces of them,so I can make a experimental test on this.What dou you think guys?? :horror

As Dark Artist said Sideshow specifically stated to not put this in water. Proceed and you will have a collectible no longer. :lecture

How 'bout putting it behind water? Find (or make) a narrow tank and put it in front of the diorama. That should simulate the underwater look enough.

actually I have also a plan like yours,I will make a glas seperator on front of aquarium(front of the diorama)and fill it with water.but the bad part is I must have a bigger space,this aquarium is 30*30.:mad:

I think it looks corny and over the top. It looked better as is. Yeah go ahead and submerge it in water and you be out $200 as the water will peel the paint and breakdown the polystone

I think it looks corny and over the top. It looked better as is. Yeah go ahead and submerge it in water and you be out $200 as the water will peel the paint and breakdown the polystone

You're just plain
AAHF152_8x10-No353~Ravishing-Rick-Rude-Posters.jpg

Rude! :nono:nono

Back