• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sideshow Figures, Custom Utapau Trooper, +

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy_S

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sideshow 1/6 Figures - All have been displayed, and are in perfect condition and include all accessories
Prices include shipping to the lower 48 States only. I accept postal money orders or Paypal, but no credit/debit payments. No trades wanted.

Kit Fisto $45 shipped
Plo Koon exclusive $45 shipped SOLD
Mace Windu $40 shipped
Endor Rebel Infantry $40 shipped
Endor Pathfinder Nik Sant $40 shipped

Other:
Custom Utapau Clone, made by Ryan1982 $100 shipped SOLD
Medicom Blackhole Stormtrooper $90 shipped

I'm not on here that much, the best way to contact me is through email instead of PMs. You can reach me at [email protected]

Here are some pics of the remaining items:

endorfigs.jpg

kit.jpg

mace.jpg

Last edited:
Another weekly bump. If anyone has interest in Transformers Heroes of Cybertron PVCs, I have nearly the entire US collection for sale, including Omega Supreme & Devastator. Email me for details.

i accepted your offer for the Custom Utapau Clone but, you have never replied to seal the deal . Can you please get back to me if...either you have changed your mind or you accept to receive funds via paypal ? Kindly advise.

Back