Hot Toys/DC Direct Info Just Got It From The Source

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mista305

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I just got the following info from DC Direct about the Hot Toys products they will be bringing into the U.S.

The first items are not due until December (after christmas) which probably means early 09..here is what is coming and what the DC Direct SRP's will be

TDK Joker $175.00
TDK Batman $175.00
Bank Robber Joker $175.00

Batman Mini Bust $80.00
Joker Mini Bust $80.00

No plans for the Original Suit Batman to be brought in

Mid to late 1st quarter items

Bat Tumber SRP $450
Bat Pod SRP $295

as of right now the figures will be identical to the HK releases from what I am being told. We will be opening preorders for these versions in the upcoming weeks...and no I do not have a picture of the Bank Robber Joker sorry

Best
Joe

Bank Robber Joker?!? :horror

I'm glad to see DCD isn't going to low-ball the prices, thereby screwing those of us who imported.

Thanks for the info, Joe!

damn $175.....that's gonna be close to $200 after shipping.
So I guess he'll come with the mask and will not include his necktie and trenchcoat
Anyone with better movie stills of Bank Robber Joker?

thedarkknight_henchman.jpg

well $175 is the SRP...I know we will be offering it for less than SRP will always try to discount off the SRP..

damn $175.....that's gonna be close to $200 after shipping.
So I guess he'll come with the mask and will not include his necktie and trenchcoat
Anyone with better movie stills of Bank Robber Joker?

thedarkknight_henchman.jpg

just did a search and that looks like the best I could find on google image search of the bank robber joker!!

Bank robber Joker sounds amazing. I might pick that up. I'm not concerned with a Batman because I ordered the 2nd suit version already from Hong Kong,and you said they'll be identical anyway probably. I'm completly happy with the one I ordered,so no more Batman figures for me. I will however pick up figures (like bank robber Joker) that haven't been done yet.

I WANT A HARVEY DENT TWO FACE!! When will Hot Toys do this!! I'm all for getting a custom made if they don't do one. Hopefully they will.

yeah I am surprised that HT has not announced a two face yet either...that is probably the one figure we get the most request for...we also have gotten several requests for a goons two pack...

Thanks for the update...

I'm really excited about Bank Robbery Joker... I love the current version but I'm siked for Yulli to take another crack at him and try a more unusual expression.

I'm excited to see Hot Toys version of the bank robbery mask as well.

I wonder if his Hair will be Brown or Green? cause in the sequence, when the mask is on the Hair is brown, but when he takes it off, It magically turns green XD

yeah I am surprised that HT has not announced a two face yet either...that is probably the one figure we get the most request for...we also have gotten several requests for a goons two pack...

I'd love a goons pack. I was going to look into a custom because I know ppl on this board have done them,but if HT is going to possibly do them I'll wait it out until they do or until I know they're not going to and then I'll get a custom.

I hope they do a two face really bad. They might be waiting because for some reason Warner bros is still keeping him on the down low,not showing him in any commercials. So maybe HT is gonna wait cause they might spoil his looks to ppl who haven't yet seen it.

Last edited:
Back