What batman figure is this?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's Ban-Dai's Movie Realization TDK. It's the S.I.C. version of the Bats.

i want this so bad because i can't afford the hot toys bad pod so this will solve my problems. the new design isnt so bad either, reminds me of the gotham knight advanced armor.

You know that Mattell is making a Movie Masters Batpod right? Im getting that one :)

So what's the deal with the extreme armor interpretation for the figure? I've seen this guy around but haven't been able to find an explanation as to why Bandai accentuated his suit as such.

There's more pictures there, that toy looks awesome! I really like the mix between manga style and the actual movie...

I don't really like the batman figure, but the bat-pod isn't that bad. But like Lee in MI said with this new Hot Toys stuff coming out, I'm going to pass on this.

The Batman figure is kinda cool but I really like the Bat-Pod better. I'm wondering how much is this compared to the HOT TOYS version? Is it cheaper? These high-end toys are killing me, my wallet anyway, ha ha!

Back