WATCHMEN NON Spoiler Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theres a guy who wants......wait thats a spoiler...uh The Co.....crap, the FUNNI guy dies...and uh....another guy who's secretly....damnit. Well, this is for those who havent finished the book.

I assume the "non spoiler" part of the thread title applies to other movies too? I wouldn't want to throw around Harry Potter spoilers (or those of other films that have nothing to do with the movie of thread topic) with reckless abandon, trying to be funny or facetious...even if the material in question is 3 years or 20 years old. The internet really is a dangerous time machine, which I guess is a lesson I was supposed to learn. Enough rambling.

Ok, back on topic. YEAH, can't wait for the Watchmen...what else is there to say that's non-spoilerish about it? how about "Go read the graphic novel, and then make comments in the Watchmen spoiler thread!"

I assume the "non spoiler" part of the thread title applies to other movies too? I wouldn't want to throw around Harry Potter spoilers (or those of other films that have nothing to do with the movie of thread topic) with reckless abandon, trying to be funny.
!"

:lol:rotfl:lol

I wouldn't want to throw around Harry Potter spoilers (or those of other films that have nothing to do with the movie of thread topic) with reckless abandon, trying to be funny or facetious...even if the material in question is 3 years or 20 years old.

It's a cookbook!

It's a cookbook!

No--This is a cookbook.:naughty

To%20Serve%20Man%20Cannamite%203.jpg

imagesto-serve-man-titles-small.jpg

OOps, did I spoil that 50+ year episode for anyone???...

I'll have absolutely nothing to contribute to this thread since I've read the book about 50 times over the past 20 years and I'm all over the movie stuff, but I hope those who are now finding interest in WATCHMEN but don't want any spoilers at all (book or film) until March find this thread and have fun. :rock

Back