• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Heads up on Captain Faramir part 2...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuzeh

Machete Don't Tweet!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi guys,
pretty much a continuation of that other locked thread. (https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37282)
Unfortunately I've been also a victim of whatever is going on with the Cap.
I also hate to do this, but I paid him for the second run of Boromir's Cloaks, before knowing he was having issues completing this transactions.

Originally he told me he would have the cloak ready by ComicCon, which he was planning to attend and since I live here in San Diego he would bring it with him.

When people complained about him, I was worried, so i tried to contact him by PM and E-mail and no luck at all.
I tried to wait as much as I could, but so far, nothing...
Unfortunately, I had to start the claim process because the 45 day Paypal policy was about to expire.

No response from him so far, and that sucks, such a nice guy and now he's just being irresponsible. I understand he might be having issues, and I'm willing to accept that, but ignoring me isn't helping.

I hate to do this, but I wanted to let you know that unfortunately this isn't over yet. Also, I know he sold a few more here, has everybody received theirs?

Last edited:
Maybe something is wrong with the guy... not trying to make excuses. Never know with these things. It's online, so we don't see the individual in person to really gauge the situation properly. After all, you have to expect the worse in this case scenario. Your attitude is definitely warranted though. If I paid for something and I got nothing to show for it, I would be pissed too.

Either way, this is BS and shouldn't happen.

I haven't seen him on here for months. I'm starting to think something serious just happened to him and that is preventing him from posting on here or comming through on his deals. :dunno

He was a no-show at the Con .................

shocking. :emperor

I never left negative feedback for him because he seemed like a genuinely nice kid and I do my best not to be an a$%hole...

But I bought a SS Bespin Luke from Cpt. Faramir here on the forums, and it took almost two months to arrive. He kept telling me it would be "next week", so finally I filed a Paypal claim and he shipped it the following monday. :lol

Nice kid, but I'd never deal with him again.

maybe he's not so nice afterall?

Nice, lazy, and having priorities in the wrong place are entirely different things. Don't confuse them.

Regardless, this is the last time I post in a CF thread...if he's in trouble, hurt, or worse.. I can understand. If not, not pleased at all. Either way, it's pure speculation what's going on with that guy. I hope those who have dealt with him get what they have coming... either their money refunded, or the stuff they purchased from him.

faramir_undress.jpg

We are done here. Any more threads about this matter and infractions will be handed out.

We all know about Cap'n F. I don't think anyone needs a heads up about him at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back