• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want: Sideshow wolverine comiquette exclusive!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not excl. (just in case )

live link

:nono:nono:nono

I think this is the only one listed, lots of people will be watching it now.

I forwarded the same link to nanokiller yesterday, he's looking for same thing, so hopefully you two don't bid each other up.

Good luck Dannie.

Last edited:
:nono:nono:nono

I think this is the only one listed, lots of people will be watching it now.

I forwarded the same link to nanokiller yesterday, he's looking for same thing, so hopefully you two don't bid each other up.

Good luck Dannie.

actually, the link is given by LewisD in one of his threads. I don't see the difference?

Look out I have back-up.

MonsterDrink.jpg

Hey Dannie

I moved your other thread over and noticed you had this one going so have locked the other one and will just leave this one running, hope that okay, any probs please pm me
Hope you get one pal
:duff
x

the exclusive is a must, imho...

i'm not even sure if i'd display mine with the masked head.

I'm using the masked head, like it better, but honestly, I've been switching it around.

i'll probably use the masked head on my brown suit custom once it's finished and display the diorama with the maskless head.

Back