• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Stealth Iron Man, lights work, no paint messes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryanfromindiana

Super Freak
Reaction score
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

100_3451.jpg

100_3447.jpg

100_3454.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Cmon suckas, buy a Stealth Iron Man and be the coolest kid on your block. Seduce your wive's friends with the light up feature. Make an offer, don't be scared.

This is still available! Darko's precious offer is now spoken for but I do believe he will throw in your choice of two from the following create your own combo value platter with this purchase:

Rusty Trombone
Dog in the Bathtub
Flaming Amazon
Cleveland Steamer
Zombie Mask

This item is also available on ebay and you can BIN to get the live discount.
Thank you for looking!

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150282166838&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=005

:lol :lol :lol Throw in a Dirty Sanchez and you got a deal!!!!! :lol

Cmon suckas, buy a Stealth Iron Man and be the coolest kid on your block. Seduce your wive's friends with the light up feature. Make an offer, don't be scared.

i still have to seduce a wife before i can even begin thinking about her friends :monkey2

Display this in a window easily seen at night and the women will flock to it like moths to flame. Also grow a moustache.

I would be all over this deal if I could spare the price. Someone take this! It's probably the cheapest price I've seen for this recently!

Good luck bro!

Back