more Dark Knight Hot Toys??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teemu

Super Freak
Reaction score
according to cornerstorecomics...https://cornerstorecomics.com/

"More big news coming soon regarding The Dark Knight. Check back soon for the AWESOME details on some new Hot Toys plans you may not have heard about yet!"

Anyone got any info?

I actually think that it WON'T be Two-Face. Something tells me that DC/WB will keep that one held tight to the belt until the DVD is released. Mattel already said their Movie Masters Two-Face is slated for a 2009 release. I think it'll include Gordon probably Scarecrow and maybe a Sonar Bats or Base Jumping Bats but I think we'll have to wait longer for Mr. Dent.

i don't think we really need a sonar or base jumping batman... i mean this isn't the 5" toyline from the 90s....

Scarecrow would be nice since we didn't get him.. from the begins line.

Gordan is a must....

I definitely wouldn't mind a bank robbery Joker... sporting the suit in the opening with the clown mask, a duffle bag and some guns.

I actually think that it WON'T be Two-Face. Something tells me that DC/WB will keep that one held tight to the belt until the DVD is released. Mattel already said their Movie Masters Two-Face is slated for a 2009 release. I think it'll include Gordon probably Scarecrow and maybe a Sonar Bats or Base Jumping Bats but I think we'll have to wait longer for Mr. Dent.

I agree. Mattel said they only got reference images 4 months ago and it takes 12 for a figure to be made, so we could have as long as 8 more months before Two-Face would ship, and who knows how long before the preview.

I'd guess a Version 2 Joker is coming soon or hopefully Ra's or Scarecrow. Gordon would be an awesome addition as well. I can only assume we will get a base jumping/sonar TDK suit variant coming soon as well. Hopefully, it will light up!

The Scarecrow is an excellent bet to make up for the lack in BB, I'm not sure about leaving out Batman's other slight differences....HT loves variations. I think that Bank Robbery Joke is a lock as well.

I'd guess a Version 2 Joker is coming soon or hopefully Ra's or Scarecrow.

If Ras gets done then they have a Master License for at least the new ones and there is plenty they can offer if they go that way. We might get Ninja Bruce and "Ducard", Ken Watanabe Ras, I'd even wager if that happened we might get a Lucius Fox. I hope it happens in all honesty.

If Ras gets done then they have a Master License for at least the new ones and there is plenty they can offer if they go that way. We might get Ninja Bruce and "Ducard", Ken Watanabe Ras, I'd even wager if that happened we might get a Lucius Fox. I hope it happens in all honesty.

I'd probably buy all of those with maybe the exception of Ninja Bruce. But I sure hope we get more characters over repeated variants (save the Joker). The Joker is the only one that really could be justified multiple times - Bank Robbery, Jail with messy make-up, Nurse, and Honor Guard w/o make-up.

Two-Face is certainly a prime candidate.

My personal wish list (in order of wishful preference):
- Two-Face (w/ alternate heads)
- Gordon
- Scarecrow (w/ alternate heads)

maybe they can go nutz... and release something from the burton movies... like they did jor el for superman returns... haha

I wouldn't mind a Batman Returns Catwoman or A Michael Keaton Bats

How about a copy cat Batman... accessory would be a submachine gun and or rifle with hockey pads! It would be cool if he was overweight!

Back